chapter 8

reader P.O.V

you checked up your messages and you saw a lot of texts from Jeno and a few missed calls from him too. it was noon and you haven't had your lunch so yo decided to call Jeno as a make up for not answering any of his messages. you called up his number...

calling.... Lee jenonani

paboooooo where were youuu, why haven't you answered me all day!! I went to your house and your sister said you went out

aaa mianhaee. i was busy this morning so.. you wanna hangout, have lunch together as a make up gift?.

i feel like a girl! isn't it mixed up!! alright where are you we are going on a date and thats that . 

im at xxxx cafe right now. you can pick me up there and we can go.

ill be there in 5 minutes i swear!

end call  Lee jenonani 15.35

i ordered something and waited for him in the cafe he got here 10 minutes later which was quick in my opinion. he is such a caring person. i like that he's super caring.  "pabo you got me a heart attack" he said and quickly hugged me. i was a blushing mess. "aww thats cute.. the color of your face is the same like that strawberry juice your drinking" he said and pinched my cheeks. "y-y-yaah! can we go" i said. " you make me go shy shy shy" he did aegyo. my heart is dead!!!! why is he like this!!. i blushed even more. "stop!!" . "hahahaha ok cupcake letsgooooo!!!!" he said and pulled my hand and held it tight.

"I'll make you fall for me more, jagiya" he said. My heart just stopped for a moment. Damn he is so cheesyy. Im screeching in dolphin.

We went to the nearest bus stop and i was getting a bit tired from the running and i think slept...

Jeno P.O.V

We were in the bus and im gonna take her to the amusement park, but first im going to take her to eat lunch. Why is she so quiet?.

I checked beside me and i saw an angel. She looked so peacful... she looked uncomfortable so i put her head on my shoulder and pecked her forehead, because im nice. I could see a small smile creep up on her face. Aigooo thats cute.

30 minutes later

we arrived at the station near the resto and i woke (Y/N) up. she was like a baby she rubbed her eyes and she was clinging on my arm for a bit of balance because she just woke up. " yah you ok?" i asked. "n-ne..." .

"ehm... Jeno where are we? a...  bulgogi resto" she asked. "correct! bulgogi is great, cause we're gonna spend a lot of energy after this so meat is always neat". "you just rhymed" she chuckled. lets go in then!." i said excited.

-

I love rhyems Hhahsjausia im a very wierd author and i know jeno is peobablly a shy guy and it feels like i need to slow down the process of things. So ight.

As always dont be a ghosty reader. Pls :[[ 🙈👻👻👻👻 :p

-Lan