Lulu x Veigar

Lulu x Veigar story >.< Also this is going to be in lulu's POV maybe sometimes I will put in Veigar's.

Chapter 1:
Ha, I still remember the first time we met in summoner's rift. I was support and you were our mid laner. We all grouped at mid and as I was running, I dropped my hat while getting away from the enemies. You came in and stunned them and getting my hat along the way. You gave it back and me and then said "Don't dropped your hat next time, be careful." You said.
"Thank you! I will be careful next time!" I thanked him.
Thank you Veigar...

Now, behind the league, Veigar would ignore me but I don't mind. I would hang out with Tris, Poppy and Teemo, sometimes Veigar joins since you know yordles go crazy? He only joins when Teemo isn't around. So sometimes I wish Teemo would go. Veigar has already gone evil, but that doesn't mean to time and time he needs friends right? Then there is Rumble, I must admit he's pretty sweet trying to convince Tris to go out with him. Tris likes Teemo but, too bad Teemo's a little too dense to notice. I wouldn't say that for Veigar too, but I guess me and him are crazy. Pix would often say to me that I should just give up on him since Veigar isn't very social plus he hates Teemo for ruining his plans.

I saw Veigar one day, he was sitting alone eating his lunch. I decided to come and talk to him.
"Hey, mind if I sit here?" I asked. He didn't say a word and continued to eat.
"Hey Veigar, you wanna rule the world right?" I asked.
"Well I if you want a can help you! You'll need a friend right?" I continued talking as Veigar continued to ignore me.
"Veigar?" I said.
"Would you stop talking?" He questioned.
I looked blank, I couldn't say a word. He got up and walked away.