Chapter 9

Narrator's POV

Weeks have passed and it is now the last day of school. Jake and Derrick continue to grow closer and closer, yet farther and farther.

Jake was dying to ask Derrick out and so was Derrick. Derrick had finally moved into his new house. They both woke up that morning wanting each other. But little did they know....

Derrick's POV

"I love the new house mom. Thanks for the room with the bathroom inside." yelled I from up stairs. "No problem honey. Come down your breakfast is getting cold." screamed my mom.

I playfully rolled my eyes and walked down stairs to eat. 'She makes the best eggs' I thought devouring my food. I saw it was 7:50, I ran out the door grabbing my bag.

When I made it to school I saw Jake AKA Jakey to me. I scared him, as he turned around he calmed down and smiled.

'I love his smile' I said in my head. "Hey Wolfy. Why are you always scaring me?" he said hugging me. "Because you look funny when you're scared." 'More like hot as fuck' I added the last part in my head.

He was going to say something but the bell rang. We raced each other to sex ed, he won. As we sat down Mr. Tail, the sex ed teacher, gave us detention after school for being late.

I laid my head on Jake's shoulder and went to sleep. When I woke up Jake was the first thing I saw. "About time you wake up wolfy." he laughed. I punched him in the arm softly, then the bell rang for passing period.

I beat Jake out the door but that wasn't enough he still beat me to our next class, math. I was good at math but I absolutely hated it.

                Jake's POV

I beat Derrick to our class again he punched me in the arm again. I acted like it hurt but he didn't buy it. After I sat down in the back so I could charge my phone without the teacher noticing and did my work covering the charge cord with my tail when he came by.

It was close to the end of the day when everyone went to lunch. I grabbed a sandwich and a water then went to sit by myself in the corner of the lunch room.

After I was about to bite into my sandwich Derrick dropped his tray next to mine making his apple juice spill on my pants.

He got grabbed a pawful of napkins and started wiping juice off them. 'Fuck this feels so good, no I have to get to the bathroom' I said in my head.

I bolted from the table to the bathroom on the far side of the school no one really goes in those. I went in one of the stalls and took off my pants and boxer, threw them on the floor then sat down on the toilet.

As started jerking off started imagining Derrick there sucking my dick all the way down to my knot. Before I knew it I was moaning Derrick's name.

I was close when I heard someone in front of me say my name. I opened my eyes and saw Derrick, I quickly closed my legs and covered my crotch. He just stood there staring at me, finally I said "Derrick I - I - I'm sorry Derrick , I put my ears against my head, I bet you hate me now don't you." he started walking toward me.

After putting his ears back he leaned in and whispered in my ear "I can never hate you." he then kissed me. I kissed him back then pulled away.

" But but I thought... I thought you were straight." I blurted. He said " You want to know how I really feel about you Jake. Feel." he took my right paw and put it on his crotch.

He had a boner. I started rubbing him through his pants. He put his arms around my neck, and laid his head on my shoulder. As he moaned my name and started thrusting against my light touch. 'Wow, he is so sensitive I like that' I thought to myself.

Oh snap that is it for this chapter I know I know you hate me for cutting off so early into the good part but I still have like hour before I got to go to sleep for school I WILL post the next chapter today from your main wolf furry Moon ( that is my furry name) - nightpelt218