Chapter 2

(A.N. I didn't know how to start the chapter so I got the beginning from a book I read or series. Its a really good series it's called the Wolves of mercy falls. The first book is called shiver.)

It's been six Thursdays since I last saw my brother. Six Thursdays since my mom became an alcoholic. And two Thursdays since I blocked myself from my friends. 4 Thursdays since my brother told me they were in Washington.

Today is Saturday. I'm currently sitting on the bed of my long lost brother looking out the window. Ever since my last bit a happiness left me I became super depressed. Our money goes to bills, groceries, and a lot of alcohol for my mom, so there is no room for a therapist. But it doesn't matter. I don't want to talk to someone and if I did I would ask. But I wont. No one wants to deal with an emotional teenager.

Everything hurts and I'm pretty sure the only reason I'm staying alive right now is because of music. Music breaks all the silence the keeps me trapped.

Behind the music I heard my brothers door open. I didn't want to turn around because I basically lost all my friends so I knew it was my mom.

I didn't feel like talking to her right now. I didn't feel like talking to her ever. She took my only pice of humanity I had left if me.

She screaming brought me back to reality. "Cole. Cole! COLE!"

I turned around letting me head hang a little to show I was irritated.

"Don't look at me like that. I'm your mother. Now I have to go to work. I want you to clean down stairs."

"But I don't make that mess. You do." I said pointing at her and squinting my eyes.

She slapped me, "Don't talk to me like that! You will do what I say!" Tears formed at the edges of my eyes. She started to walk twards the door. But before she could leave she turn only her head. She liked like a witch. "Oh find a job. We need more money." She hissed.

As soon as she left I slammed the doorr and scram. (A.N. I don't know how to spell.) "I hate your." Then the front door slammed echoing through the house. The car engine roared then squeaked out of the drive way leaving me alone.

I cried silently for hours until I fell asleep.

~¤~

When I woke up it was 12:43. I sat up. I can end this pain. All I need is a few of my mom's pills.