Chapter 3

I was sitting on the toilet lid starring at the pill bottle.

This will stop it. I thought.

I closed my eyes and braced myself. Its almost over. I put the top over my mouth then my phone went off. It shouldn't have been a detracting since I was about to die but it was from one of my previous friends.

I picked up the phone out of curiosity.

"Brisbane." I chrocked.

"Cole." Jace said. His serious tone scared me and he never said my real name if he was serious.

"..J-jace.."

"Cole open the door."

That's when I realized that his voice was all so coming from the other side of the door.

I stood up and put the pills back and only placed the cap back on instead of closing it. I walked twards the door and waited a little until I turned the handel.

The little lock clicked then the next thing I knew there was a huge body that shoved me out of the way to go to the medicine cabinet. My body froze. How did he know. I swallowed.

"There are no razor blades," he said as he stepped back. "But there is an open pill container." He pulled out the container. "Please tell me your mom left it like this." His eyes started to tear up. All I could do was stare. "Did you do this gummy bear?"He bent down and huged me. "Please never do this again."

I nodded in his sholder.

"Let's run away." At first I thought he said it but when he stared into my eyes in a way that showed sadness and curiosity.

"We can't legally but you can stay at my house for awhile."

I shook my head.

I started to cry a lot. Rivers stretched their way all the way to the bottem of my face.

"Jace! I want my brother. I want a normal family! I don't want to live like this."

He just stared at me his eyes glistening. And his nose started to become red. "It'll be okay. I promise it will. Let's go. You need to get out."

"No. I can't I want leave and never come back. You don't know what it's like to come home and go straight to my room to be greeted by silence. Its constantly scream at me and it hurts. So please leave with me." I cry.

Jace stands up and grabes my arm forcing me up from my position from the ground. Next thing I know I was in his car drawing to what I asume was his house.