Rafaela And Argus

Above the clouds lived the creator that made the world and everything in it.

One day he saw the evil in the world and people getting injured and hurt, he felt pity and decided to create two angels Rafaela and Argus but when he brought them to the world they were born on the forest and didn't know each other not to mention they were born as children about 5 years old, so they had to learn everything by themselves.

When Argus started to wake up he slowly learned how to stand and walk, then he saw Rafaela laying on the ground so he walked up to her. Rafaela started to wake up and the first thing she saw was Argus, so she was shocked and accidentally punched him in the face, It was so hard that the punch left a black eye.

"Ow what was that for?!?"

Argus said knocked down on the floor while rubbing his eye gently in pain.

"Opps! I am so sorry, you surprised me"

Rafaela said trying to help Argus. While they were talking the creator spoke to them

"I see you met each other! And Argus having a black eye?"

The creator said curious of why does Argus have a black eye. Before the creator could say anything he healed Argus's black eye in just a blink of an eye. Argus was shocked on how fast his eye healed but he was even more shocked on the voice that talked to them

"My children I'm sorry if you cannot see me but I am your creator, I brought you to this world to heal it. But I must first introduce you to each other! Argus this is your sister Rafaela and Rafaela meet your brother Argus, both of you will bring good to the world you might even save it. Rafaela will heal the sick and help the poor while Argus will slay evil and corruption, unfortunately at your age you can't do that yet so you have to help each other learn how the world works and keep each one of you safe. I will help you if you need me, and when the time comes I will give each of you the power to heal the world"

Rafaela and Argus were shocked knowing that one day they will grow up to be guardians but most of all knowing that both of them are siblings.

"So your my sister huh? It's nice to me...."

But before Argus can finish Rafaela rushed to him and hugged him tightly.

"I'm so exited!! I always wanted to have a brother, I can't wait to learn with you"

Rafaela said hugging him tightly in her arms not wanting to let him go.

"You can let go of me"

Argus said while trying to be free. So Rafaela let go of Argus and started to go on their journey together. The creator pointed them to the path they're going to take using the sunlight, so Argus and Rafaela followed that path. It has been 5 minutes and suddenly Rafaela and Argus encountered a small flying animal.

"Hey Argus look!!"

Rafaela said pointing to the animal. Argus got curious also until it came down on a flower.

"That is what we call a butterfly, it's a small and friendly animal that flies wherever it wants"

The creator said to Argus and Rafaela while the butterfly flew up again and disappeared into the trees. They kept on walking on the path the creator pointed, while they were walking Argus had to listen to everything Rafaela said and it wasn't easy.

"Hey I have a question, Why do you have a glowing thing in your chest, Why do I have a halo but you don't? If we're angels why don't we have wings? Who's older you or me?"

Rafaela said to Argus curiously but Argus couldn't answer the questions too because it's only been 10 minutes that they known each other but Argus was also curious but he just kept his mouth shut. The sun began to set so they had to find shelter for the night or at least a good place to stay, luckily the found an open space where they could rest for the night. But
Rafaela's stomach began to growl.