Chapter 1

[Well here is another chapter of this garbage of mine, for anyone that does like this.]

???: Comrade! COMRADE! WAKE UP!

I could feel somone shaking me.

(y/n): Ughhh... Just five more minutes...

*SLAP* I bolted upright. Somone has a mean right hand....

(y/n): I'M UP! I'M UP!

Alarms were blaring, all around the bridge. Seems we took some damage from that blast...

Weapons: First officer! We have a mutiny in progress all around the ship!

I looked at him annoyed. I took out my Makarov and blew his head off.

Whole bridge looked at me with terror. I casualy strolled to the body of the capitan, which was right in front of me.

Guy has lost a lot of blood, and i could see a nasty red line across his skull. Making sure couldn't hurt right?

I aimed the makarov again and shot the body in the head.

(y/n): It's CAPITAN now, understood?

I could see hesitant nods everywhere. After that we could hear knocking on the bulkhead.

With a spring in my step, i got close to the door and opened it. On the other side was standing a tall russian, with short black hair.

He was built like a walking tank, and had an APS rifle on his side.

(y/n): Come in, come in Grigorij!

He walked in with two men in tow. They wore black vests, and balaclavas on thier faces.

Armed with an APS rifle and gas grenades. Frags are a big no-no on a submarine wouldn't you agree?

They got in a neat line and saluted me.

Greg: Comrade Capitan (l/n)! We have most of the ship in our hands. With only a few traces of resistance.

(y/n): Splendid Greg! Now after this is all over remind me to bring out vodka! The good stuff. But now tell me about that resistance. I would like to shoot something right now because of that idiot.

I pointed at the body of the former capitan with a large bullethole in his head.

He smiled at that.

Im very glad that i pulled Greg out of the gulag. I hit a jackpot then! I mean how often do you find a small spetznaz unit, incarcerated for stealing? Amazing how command could waste resources! I just couldn't stand idly by and let 20 years of expirience in blackops get wasted hammering away on some random rock!

I looked around myself but i couldn't see Volkov anywhere around me.

Strange, i ussualy have to pry her off of myself.

(y/n): Sayyyy, you wouldnt happen to see my first officer anywhere around here now, wouldn't you?

I could see the mans eyes widen. He started sweating a littlebit.

I think that Tanya is the only thing that the man fears.

Greg: Y-Y-Yes sir. I c-could see her near the reactor core, chasing somone.

Ahhh then she is out having fun!

(y/n): You two.

I pointed at the masked special unit.

(y/n): Stay here and make sure these idiots dont do anything stupid. You can hit them all you like, just not too hard. I dont want to train another bridge crew. Now Greg lets get going!