Chapter 2

[This episode brought to you by boredom and coke.]

*BANG*

Tied up body dropped lifeless to the ground.

I slowly moved towards the next prisoner, and aimed my Makarov at his skull. This one was panicking unable to do anything, constrained, forced to look down the barrel.

Prisoner: NononononoNONONO!

*BANG*

I kicked the body off from my ship down to the sea, and made my way to the next loyalist. This one was surprisingly calm. Probably a religious man.

Prisoner: You will burn in hell for this, comrade.

Definitely a religious man.

(Y/N): All the interesting pepole are in hell.

*BANG*

(Y/N): Pffff, screw this slow execution, bullshit.

*BANG, BANG*

(Y/N): I've got a ship to run.

Two last prisoners dropped dead on the deck. I turned my head towards two sailors standing on the deck, behind me.

(A/N): Clean this filth from my deck, comrades.

Sailors: Yes, Capitan!

"Capitan." I like that.
I walked towards one of the hatches leading inside the Typhoon. Pulling my coat tighter. It was freezing outside.

I banged on the hatch with the pistol. Few moments later one of the sailors opened it, saluted with his right arm then went back down.

Inside the sub air reeked of unwashed men, booze and oil. I need to remind myself to exchange the air inside. Walking to the bridge, I saw crewmembers dragging bodies, few of them missing appendages and some of them disemboweled. Corridors were dimly lit. I ordered to conserve power because I have no idea when or if we even can replenish our uranium.

On the bridge, pepole slowly carried out their duties reading informations on monitors and talking trough phones, controlling ships compartments and systems. Specnaz #1 and #2 standing watch making sure they are carrying out their actual orders. I couldn't see my first officer.

Specnaz #1: CAPITAN ON DECK.

Both SpecOp soldiers saluted, with the rest of the current watch bolting upright. I guess they heard the shots.

(Y/N): At ease, comrades. Now can anybody hand me the report and tell me where did my first officer go?

Bridge crew sat back down with the new weapons officer Sasha handing me the report written in neat cyrilic, and I quickly glanced over it.

(Y/N): 43 torpedoes. Food for a week, that is concerning. 39 cremembers dead. Damnit we are short on manpower... Why is there no damage report here?

Sasha: That's what comrade Tanya went to adress, we still got no report from engineering.

(Y/N): I better head down there myself...

Few minutes of navigating the 941 corridors, I arrived before the steel bulkhead leading to the reactor control room. I opened the thick door and a cloud of smoke flied straight into my face.

(Y/N): *cough* For heaven's sake... *cough, cough* KOZLOV! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU? NO SMOKING NEAR THE CONTROLS TO THE BIG URANIUM FUELED WATER POT!

I took a step back and listened to any sings of my chief engineer. Lo and behold few seconds later I heard things falling down, russian cursing and I think a bottle falling. Then a short man came out of the foggy room. He was well build, bald and had a beard no lumberjack would be ashamed of. He looked at me and smiled.