Safe

Requested by Natalieluvsnoah

((Super Short Duncan Quagmire Imagine))

Duncan and I were smashed against each other in a red harring stautue thing. Not a great way to start the day. We were facing each other, and I was pretty sure he was asleep. But I wouldn't know, his head was on my shoulder.

I sighed deeply. I wish he would stop freaking out so much, he was either crying, yelling, or hugging me.

"Natalie?" He whispered softly.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and moved his head closer to my neck.

"Hmm?" I hummed.

"Do you think they'll ever find us?" He muttered sadly.

"Yes, I think they will. They're very smart and resourceful. They always outsmart Count Olaf."

The auction would start any minute now. Now, I was planning on yelling for help, but I knew it would just myself and Duncan killed.

Duncan had his eyes shut tightly and I assumed his hands were clenched, but I wasn't sure, his arms were around my neck.

When we started moving, he began to sob, digging his face into my neck.

"Duncan, I swear its going to be okay. I've got you." I said holding onto his waist.

"No it's not. Stop lying." I stuttered out.

He leaned away from me and covered his face with his hands.

"Quiet down in there or I'll tear you apart limb from limb and make your girlfriend watch!" The hook handed screamed as he pushed the red haring.

Duncan let his hands fall limp by his sides, which I grabbed to comfort him.

He tried to pull away, but we were already smashed against each other, there was not escaping.

He then cried out for help, and the hook handed man banged on the outside. So, I did the first thing that cane to my mind. I grabbed his face in my hands and kissed him.

He let his arms wrap around my waist as I wrapped mine around him neck. We pulled apart and he let his head rest in my shoulder.

"I'm okay. I'm good. I'm safe." He muttered.

"I've got you." I whispered in reply.