Spring Break is Over

I'm kinda sad that spring break is over, but at the same time, I'm kinda ready to get back into my routine. I know that nobody reads this (my last chapter only has 2 views, both of which I think were me), but it helps me and makes me feel better I suppose. 

I only have 47 school days left, so that's cool I guess. But then again, I kinda hate summer. It's hot, sweaty, and I have nothing to do but wallow in the fact that my life is meaningless. But, my birthday is in summer, so that's cool I suppose. 

I'm a Leo, and I'm pretty stereotypical in that one. I can be hot-headed, prideful, and a bit full of myself, but also giving and kind. I don't work well with Aquarius, blah blah blah. I don't REALLY believe in all that stuff, but it is a bit uncannily accurate. Who knows. 

I finally wore my headphones to school today. I was really nervous about it and thought that my teachers would flip out, but I only wore it on my ears during passing periods and lunch so they didn't really care. Still, I felt like a stereotypical autistic girl. Can't tell if that's good or bad. 

I've kinda been going through some stuff. My mom and my stepmom claim that I pit them against each other, and that I tell them two different stories. I don't know what to do. I feel bad, I mean I don't mean to make them hate each other. But they talked last night and seemed to reach the agreement that I'm a manipulative psycho, so I am having a family counseling session tonight (without my mom tho), wish me luck. I feel like everything I say is wrong, and they think I'm a liar. I don't know what to do.