need u/zach herron??

I was at home and zach was out with the boys and I suddenly got horny. I was thinking about Zach and the way he talks to me makes me feel loved how he touches me. I suddenly got horny. Jade u can't be thinking this rn. I didnt notice that I was touching myself untill i felt my fingers in me. I took them out and got the vibrator from the box that I hid. I put it to full speed. I put it in me and I started moaning.

Zach's p.o.v

I got home cuz the boys and logan went to get food once I walked through the door I heard moans I thought I was hallucinating untill I heard my name. I went upstairs and opened my room door a lil and saw the most mesmerizing thing. Jade masturbating I got so fucking hard I wanted to slam in her right then and there. I walk in and she sees me.

My p.o.v

I was about to cum when I saw Zach walk in. I took it out of me. Me:z-zach w-what r u doing here so early. Z:the boys went to go get food and I wanted to come see u and then I saw this. Me:this only happened cuz I was thinking about u and then got horny. But pls help imma bout to cum daddy💦🍆. Z:oh baby girl I'll do more than just help u. He undressed himself and hovered over me. I felt his dick against my pussy and it made me wet. Me:Zach pls. Z:Ok ok. He got a condom and slipped it on.  He slammed into me.

Boys p.o.v

We got the good with logan and we pulled up in the driveway. We got off with the food and opened the door logan was vlogging like always. We walk in and hear moaning we looked at each other knowing what was going on. L:OOOO ZACH IS SMASHIN' BRO!!! I think they heard us cuz the moaning stoped and we heard people getting dressed. We sat down with the food and Zach and jade came down. But jade was limping a lot. JA: why r u limping jade. J:um nothin. L:u two smashed is what happened. Boys:get the holy water and the bible!!!