👅💦relaxing day

This goes out to ma girl XxTacos4Life7737xX luv u girl.

Emily's p.o.v
Today's the boys relaxing day so we all wanted to watch a move at the house and Christina was here to. We got the popcorn and stuff after we set it up. We all sat down. And as soon as we were gonna start aspen walked in. Wearing the sluttiest outfit ever. Booty shorts and croptop. I was wearing track shorts and one of jacks tees. I got pissed and told her off. Jack tells me it's ok but she does it again. I got pissed and stormed off upstairs.

Jack came in the room. J:babe what was that about. E:she's wearing the most sluttiest outfit ever to get u away from me and go with her! J:I would never go with her. She's a hoe. She's not normal at all she's not u baby. E:I swear she's trying to jack I just don't want to loose u to her! J:baby u wont I'm all urs and ur all mine ok? E:ok. I'm sorry I yelled like that she just pisses me off. I love u too much to loose u jack. I said tearing up. J:baby ssshhhhh its ok I love u too much to leave u. If I ever did I would kill myself for making a dumb decision like that. But it won't happen cuz I love u too much. E:I love u too babe. I hugged him really tight not wanting to let go. J:so want to have some fun 😉. E:what do u have in mind. I said smirking.

Jacks p.o.v
Emily was so hot wearing my tee and those shorts. Aspen looked like a fucking hoe. I asked Emily if she wanted to have some fun. She smirked which turned me on so much. I pinn her down on the bed and start kissing her.

I left kisses all over her neck making sure their were marks. I took off our shirts and kissed her breasts and down to her stomach. She let out small moans. I pull down her shorts and underwear.

E:daddy pls don't tease just do me pls. I smirked and licked her pussy. Then I pit my tounge in while pumping her moans slowly started getting louder. E:d-da-daddy i-im-imma c-cum. I pulled away. E:what was that for. J:I want every one to hear u moan. Every one to hear u yell my name so they know ur mine.

Emily's p.o.v
He got a comdom out of the drawer and opened it. He slipped it over his dick. J:remember u can't cum till I say so. He slipped into me as we moaned in unison. We've had sex before but it was a while. E:jack imma cum. J:uh uh baby remember u can't. E:pls daddy I can't hold it. Pls let me cum all over ur big cock. J:ok baby u can cum. I released all over him. A lil while later his thrust got sloppy and cummed in the comdom. He threw the comdom away and layer down next to me. E:that was amazing. J:yea. Now every one knows ur mine and I'm urs. E:ilysm. J:ily to baby girl.

There ya go sorry I havent posted in a while but skools got me like 💀💀💀💀💀💀. But yea that's for my girl Emily. Go follow her and comment if u want a story on here or on my smut book. Love u babes- JJ