CHAPTER 1. The First Time.

8 years later

Jack's POV

Darkness. That's the first thing I remember. It was dark, and it was cold, and I was scared. But then I saw the moon.

I rose out of the ice with the moon shining down on me. I literally felt...nothing. I felt nothing. It's like I was dead. But how could I be? I looked at my hands. They felt normal. I took a step forward. My foot bumped something. I looked down to see a stick with a curve at the end. I touch it with the end of my toe. That's when I felt something. A releasing feeling. I couldn't tell what it was.

I reached down and picked the stick up. Right as I did. I felt it again. Only this time I was startled of how much I felt. I dropped one end of the stick. A layer of frost covered the ice I was on. I picked up the stick again. I walked to a nearby tree. I slowly went to touch the tree with the stick.

The feeling came again, this time stronger. And frost appeared on the tree. I examined it with wonder. I'm doing this. I thought. I turned and touched another tree. The feeling came back, and the frost grew in the tree. I figured it out. That feeling was the releasing of my powers. My ice powers. I became ecstatic. I started running around, dragging my staff all over the place.

Suddenly, I shot up into the sky. I saw what my frost did. Then I realized I was floating. Right as I did, I started to fall. I fell to the trees until I landed on a branch. I sat up and looked out. There seemed to be a small town in the distance.

...

I walk alone for a bit. But I might as well get used to it. That boy walked right through me. Like I wasn't even there. I felt so alone. Well at least the moon told me one thing. My name is Jack Frost. That's all I really know right now.

It was morning when I reached a kingdom with a huge castle. I headed towards the castle. Might as well. No one is going to see me anyway, I thought. I went through the huge doors out front.

I then decided I wanted to have some fun. So, I started by freezing the fountains. A maid looked shocked. I then threw a snowball at a servant. He look around wildly. I floated over to a guard. I froze the ground. He slipped and fell.

Then a red head girl, about 5 years old, came running outside. Perfect. I created a snowball and threw it at her. She fell over giggling.

"Elsa, no fair." The little girl said as she giggled. Out of the castle came a blonde, eight-year-old girl.

"What? That wasn't me, but this one is." The girl named Elsa moved her hands around. Magic swirled around and soon a snowball appeared in her hand. I watched in amazement. I looked down at my hands. I'm not the only one.

Suddenly I was hit in the face with a snowball. I shook it off and saw Elsa staring in my direction, tossing a snowball in the air.

"Well are you going to join us or not?" Elsa said.

I looked behind me to see who she was talking to, but no one was there.

"Are you talking to me? Wait, can you see me?" I asked her.

"Of course, I can. Your standing right in front of me." Elsa said as she through the snowball at me. I dodged it. I made my own snowball and threw it at her. Next thing I knew, the three of us were in a snowball fight.