Kicking Shit 15

Pinkkkky Pov

I grab me a Backwood pack from my brother room while I go back up stairs to wake Ben up.
Get up sleepy head I say as I grinded slowly on the top of his Dick while I put the blunt to my mouth as I as blow it towards him. He opens his eyes  and wrap his arms around  my waist rocking my hips to the rhtym.  I pass him the Blunt as I lay on his chest while his Dick was still inserted in me....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY 

Ben Pov 😈💦

I flip Pinkkky over as I take my Dick out then Slap it back in.  She was tight af I gripped her ass pushing myself deeper in her. "Mhhhmm" Pinkkky moaned as I stroked fast then slow. You missed me huh I ask while I pull her hair digging harder. "Yesssss Dadddy" she reply throwing it back .
I place my arms around her waist thumping that ass from back while she was dripping all over the place.
She started to shake , So I eventually went slower watching all of her juices just drip , Lay down and let me please you Pinkkky says as gives me the best ride ever. She climbes on top swerving her body in seductive ways. I push her down all the way , while I Say take all this Dick she bounces up and down uncontrollably causing her legs to bruise. Finally she just sit on top releasing her cum. She then start to give me hickeys.
.
.

.

.

.

.

.

Pinkkky Pov 💛😏

I get up while grabbing my robe, Taking the covers off the bed walking past everyone not saying anything. I go back upstairs to get in the shower. Minutes later I feel Ben Get in Behind me. Ben get out of here I say pushing him off laughing. "Stop playing with me ya heard me" Ben says while bending me over inserting his Dick in aggressively. I look back looking at Ben his eyes where sooo red and he was going in.  I tried to lean foward a little to be only be pushed back even I let out moans unconsistently as he stroked from the back. Eventually we both washed up and took a nap.

......

Vote
Comment

Kentrell~ Tyteana
Ben~ Pinkkky
Kd~ Iyani
Boomer~
Extendo~
Montana~
3Three~
Khari~

Any readers that would like to be in me my book just ask taking REQUESTS 💯.