KIcking ShIt 3

We was On the way home in the YoungBoy car . Pinkkky was taking pictures on Snapchat , & Ben & Kd was fucking with Iyani as usual .
I asked youngboy what was his real name "Kentrell Desean Gaulden" thats different I said . And what's your name he asks "Tyteana Reshae Thomas" oh OK . 
We finally pulled up to My BestFriend Pinkkky house . We heard music from outside .

Pinkkky walked in Kd said "Oh Shit" I was looking around like tf going on . Beenie , Khari , & Big B was sitting on the couch with 4 girls . "Keisha" .? Pinkkky said as she walked up to her & said biitch WassGood she went straight off in "Keisha" shit !  That hoe slung Pinkkky on the floor & start beating shit , until pinkkky got on top of her & start drilling her shit , Khari went to break it up & Pinkkky had blood all on her hands . Kiesha got beat tf up literally .
Get tf out my house Pinkkky said. All y'all hoes , 1 thick dark skin hoe  was still sitting in Beenie lap , Tell her to leave Bro. Beenie looked at me & laughed and told the girl you heard what my Little sis said . That hoe left & Pinkkky was telling the bros who had stayed home about how they beat some bitches up at the party.

Maine Our night was lit we got some pussy ! Beenie Said Maine I was dog walking the hoe Khari said as Big B dapped him up .

Well anyways I'm hungry Iyani said laying on the sofa .  Aye Sis ian even see you over there Khari Said standing up . Why you looked so tired he asked mugging ?
"Because she was literally beating tf Outta some hoe at the party , Her own boyfriend couldn't hold her back" Ben Said trying not to laugh .

Oh My Beenie said putting his hang over his forehead . & When y'all became a couple Big B asked looking at Kd ?

Thats not my damn boyfriend Iyani said irritated !

Maine I'm about to call my Bebby Moms Over her to get me something to eat . "Me" nigga you better re think that we hungry too Ben Said .

Never mind  Youngboy said mugging Ben.

We got hot wings Pinkkky said from kitchen . Hook me up Sis Beenie said .
While pinkkky was cooking the fries Iyani & Kd was on the couch cuddled up . Ben , Khari , Big B , Beenie was talking about rapping .

I went in the kitchen & started playing  PlayBoi Carti - Woke up

Pinkkky started twerking bestfriend this my shit she yelled .

When the food was ready  Everybody grabbed them a plate & ate .
Y'all bout to spend the night? Iyani asked looking around.

Shit it dont matter yall pops want trip will he? Beenie asked

No Iyani said

Ben , Beenie , Big B , & Youngboy went to their house to get a changed of clothes .

Pinkkky & us went upstairs to take a bath . We finally finished && like around 2:37 The Gang walked back I guess They took they showers cause they all had on different clothes.

Well Pinkkky& Ben went upstairs ( No telling what they grown ass was doing) Iyani  & Kd was on the sofa bed cuddled up . Bennie & Big B was in Khari room playing the game .

Youngboy was  on the recliner chair & He looked up and told me to come over here.
He asked me why I always be acting shy . I told him my story about me & how my mom died & shit like that , & how I met Pinkkky them . I just dont want to be hurt I said crying in his arms .  its OK Lil bebby Kentrell said kissing my forhead. I fell asleep in his arms.
(GooodNight)

Vote
Save my Book