Chater 1: the kidnapping

Beyonce POV

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

Beyonce: mommy daddy whats happening why are they taking you no

hi im beyonce and im 13. three weeks ago my parents were kidnapped by two guys that i dont know. i was left at home with my 8 year old sister solange.

Matthew: beyonce be strong its ok i need you to take care of your sister *crying* i love you both.

Tina: matthew what do they want what did we do they cant take us we have a family

when my parents were kidnapped i didnt know what to do. they guys said if we called the cops they were gonna kill us all. so now me and my sister are living in the street. the little food we get is from the money my parents had in their room.

Solange POV

hi my name is solange and im 8. 3 weeks ago my parent were kidnapped and my big sister beyonce and i were left alone. when we left home my sister packed as many things as she could for us to be warm as stuff. *starts crying* i miss my mom and dad. i dont really remember what happen because i was half asleep but what i do remember hurts really bad.

Solange: bey whats happening why is there so much noise *saying sleeply*

Beyonce: solo go back upstairs GO

Solange: NO mommy whats happening why are they taking you.

that was the last thing i said to my mom and dad.

Beyonce POV

Beyonce: solange come on lets go its getting late

Solange: coming

every monday i take solo to the park just like old times. usually we walk in silence but this time she asked me a question i was hoping i wouldnt have to answer for a while.

Solange: bey when is mommy and daddy coming back

i had to think of something to tell her that would really scare her.

Beyonce: well solo i dont know we just have to keep praying that wr find them soon.

Solange: ok

we dont have any where to stay so i found this old warehouse that i guess we could stay in until i get old enough to get a job.

this is my first story but tell me what you think in the comments. you can follow me on insta

@yonce_on_his_mouth_like_liqur