Chapter 9: Do I Know You?

Beyonce POV

i cant believe this man. how could he forget my birthday. then say he has a new girlfriend. how could he. we are at home and im pacing back and forth in the living room. i cant believe he did that yesterday.

Jay: bey come on sit down

Beyonce: no i cant i just dont get how he can do that. first he calls me a hoe then calls solo a bitch. i cant calm down.

Kelly: bey how bout we just go to sleep we have school in the morning. just go lay down and clear your head ok?

Beyonce: *crying* how can he do that to us where is my mom. then he's gonna say everything is ok nothing is ok. i swear if he did anything to my mom im killing him and thats a promise.

with that i left the living room to go check on solange. she's been locked up in her room since last night. im really worried about her.

'knock knock'

Solange: *sniffling* come in

Beyonce: you ok thu

Solange: yea *looking down* no *starts crying* bey i miss mommy why'd they have to take her huh she never hurt nobody. she was always nice to every body she knew

Beyonce: *holding solo* i know solo i miss her too dont worry about it ok im going to find her if its the last thing i do. go ahead and take a shower so you can get ready for school ok

Solange: ok i love you bey

Beyonce: love you too solo

with that i went to my room to take a nice warm shower to take on my mind off these thoughts.

Jay: bey babe you in here

Beyonce: yea im in the shower give me a sec

when i got out the shower i put on my hello kitty short shorts and a pink tank top. then i went to sit next to jay.

Jay: you ok

Beyonce: yea im fine just a lil sleepy

Jay: ok well go get some rest, i love you

DID HE JUST SAY HE LOVED ME!!!! OMG HE DID!!!! STAY COOL BEY STAY COOL!!!

Beyonce: i-i love you too

Jay: *smiling* ok goodnight

Beyonce: wait can you lay with me

Jay: i dont think thats----

Beyonce: please

Jay: o-ok fine

with that we both went to sleep in each others arm. i swear i love him

NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL

while i was at my locker there was this girl that was looking at me. im not in the mood today so if she know whats good for her she better stop.

Beyonce: hey kells you see that girl over there.

Kelly: yea she look like a hoe. i wouldnt be surprised if she got prego a couple of times. she probably slept with everything that moves.

Beyonce: your stupid you know that right. but all i know is she better stay away from my man.

Kelly: yea you do got them hand that can knock any body out

girl: hey you beyonce

Beyonce: yea why who are you

girl: im rachel and im jays ex-girlfriend

Beyonce: ok what does him being your ex have to do with me.

Rachel: well when he broke up with me i was mad and i do anything i cant to get back with him. so im tellin you to back off

Kelly: ok bey i'll get her from the back and you get her in the face and stomach

Beyonce: naw kelly its ok imma just let her lie her fantisy

Rachel: ok you can break up with him or i can have your father hurt him. yea thats right i know your dad my mom is his girlfriend. its your choice.

me and kelly stopped in our tracks and looked at her.

Jay: hey babe whose this

rachel: jay boo you dont remember me

Jay: rachel what are you doin here

rachel: im here to get back whats mine

Jay: im not yours *kisses bey* im bey. your delusional. come on bey and kells lets go.

Rachel: I WILL GET YOU BACK JAY THIS ISNT OVER

i swear that bitch got issues. what she said didnt hurt me. its the fact that she knows what my dad is doing. why would he do this. i gotta find my mom.

do yall wanna fuck up that rachel chick as much as i want to lol. we i start school next week so imma try and update as much as i can this weekend. but tell me what you think. what will rachel do? is bey gonna break up with jay? will kelly and jay help bey find her mom? will kelly ever find a man? lol naw that last question not a real one im just playin lol. but tell me what you think below. and what you wanna see next chapter.

till then HOLLA