Part 2

"Hurry up get the orders done the customers have been waiting for 15 minutes!"she yelled at a lazy young chef making the appetisers .

"Yes Mam" She walked out the kitchen with her pen and writing pad ready to serve the next table. It was Pushkar an old classmate and friend he came here often with friends to eat

"Hi How are you? Sitting alone today?"

"Ya, actually waiting for someone ..." He smiled sweetly

"Oooh a date?" Suman winked teasingly

"No Yaar I'm waiting for my cousin.."

"Oh! Ok tell me when you're ready to order" She said away in her usual friendly smile . She bumped into a tall strong frame "I'm so sorry "She said looking up only to see a tall a handsome young man hovering over. He was wearing a nice white chemise with a black overcoat looking very professional .His eyes captivated hers intensely , she was left gazing in  his hazel eyes for a brief second, but quickly looked away uneasily not knowing why this handsome guy made her heart skip a beat. He looked on as Suman walked away from him ; he smiled lightly before meeting his cousin brother Pushkar.

"Hi Shravan Bhaiya! I thought maybe you wouldn't come "

"Come on Chote, I could always make time for you" he gave his brother warm smile

Shravan came back from London after 10 years; he graduated from Oxford University from Law and opened his own Law firm in London. But his father insisted him to return to India and work for Malhotra Associated, one of the best Law firms in the city .It's been just over a month he's been back and recently moved out his family's house. He brought his own home wanting his independence and thinking about his future when he gets married.

"So how is the new house coming along?"

"Not bad, I was thinking of throwing a house Party , but most of my friends can only make it Friday the day where all of you are going to Chandighar to see chachi's family."

"Its ok do the party on Friday with your Friends and then throw another Party when we come back"Pushkar suggested

"Hmm ..sounds like a plan ."He said agreeing ''I'm really starving lets order"

"Ya sure ..Sumo!"

Suman was with another customer "Ill be right there."

Shravan was surprised "Suman Tiwari? She works here? "

"Yup."

Shravan saw her coming, she was the same girl he bumped into a while ago .Suman Tiwari definitely changed from her appearance. She had a beautiful smile and her eyes were dark brown with a spark of innocence. She turned into a beautiful attractive young woman. His expressions suddenly turned grim and clutched his jaws tightly remembering what she did to him! , did she really change from her obnoxious, loud, arrogant self.? I don't think so!

Sumo saw him again sitting with Pushkar, she didn't want to ask he was probably a friend "OK so what can I get you guys?"She said sweetly

"First tell me if you recognize this guy!" Pushkar asked with a wide grin.

Shravan was reading the menu giving his brother a cold look .Suman smiled confusedly "Umm Sorry I really don't know."

Shravan gave her a cold glance not giving any importance

"You're giving up so easily, this is so unlike you ..."

"Look pushkar I have so many tables to serve, I really don't have time for this "