Epilogue

Suman was getting ready wearing a dark bleu saree mixed with a beautiful silver lining .She pinned her pallu over her shoulder securely, leaving the left side waist curve exposed .She accessorized herself with matching bangles and necklace .Suman smiled stroking the bite mark he imprinted on her skin on her neck and needed to cover it up so wore a nice silver necklace with small studded earrings. She had her hair in a nice high bun with few tresses flowing down from the side  but kept herself simple yet perfect .

She grinned at herself before her mother walked in wearing a pretty saree.

Priya looked at daughter's face shining with happiness, today was the day they will announce Suman's alliance with Shravan. Priya held Suman making her sit on the bed

"Suman beta ,I don't think you will find anyone who will love you more than Shravan"
Suman looked in her mother's honest eyes

"I know that you always had this doubt in your heart ,if you will find the right one because your father and I didn't reflect a good example of a strong married couple.."

Suman eyes glistened, her mother knew her so well.

"It probably discouraged you at times ,but I could see in Shravan's eyes ,that love, honesty and loyalty..He is confident in his love and he is not weak" Priya said swallowing the lump in her throat

Suman pursed her lips letting few tears roll down ,She did have some hesitance in falling in love with Shravan because of her past with her parents .Especially with her father she feared of about having a partner not knowing if things will work . But after meeting Shravan she felt wanted, cared and loved.

"Ma, I know he won't ever hurt me, he is not like papa "she said determined with tears in her eyes

Priya smiled emotionally "No he's not and I know he will always keep you happy"

Suman smiled hugging her mom "I love him a lot"
Priya nodded "I know you do ,things seemed quite obvious" Suman bite her lower lips shyly

Suddenly Nanu came in "Are you ladies ready yet ?"

Priya got up quickly swept her tears away "Yes babuji,we should get going"

Suman wiped her tears with a smile staring up at her Nanu who seemed concerned .Suman leaned on his side as he embraced her warmly "Suman Beta,are you happy with this alliance?" he asked patting her cheek soothingly 

Suman nodded "Yes nanu ,Im just going to miss you guys when I leave"

Nanu started laughing "Knowing you, You will end up here almost every day"

Suman giggled knowing he was right and looked up at him as he placed a kiss on her forehead comfortingly . .They got ready, finishing up last minute wrapping gift and setting the fresh sweets on a nice platter decorated beautifully by Suman .

***

At the party Nirmala and Ramnath welcomed everyone at the door in the back garden .They welcomed the Tiwari's  happily as  Suman took their blessings. Nirmala was awed looking at her future daughter in law.

Suman excused herself and went to the kitchen to see if everything was under control

"Oye Suman don't worry, everything is going smoothly"Preeta assured "You go enjoy the party !Promise we won't disappoint you"

Suman hugged Preeta "Thank you preeta , but if there's anything let me know ok ?"

"Actually Shravan came almost 10 times in the kitchen to see if you were here" Preeta teased