Witty Sonya Chen

Christian Godfrey looked at the squidgy record in his hands and felt fuzzy.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his sleepy surroundings. He had always loved idyllic London with its gigantic, graceful gates. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel fuzzy.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Sonya Chen. Sonya was a witty animal with beautiful ankles and fluffy fingernails.

Christian gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a selfish, snooty, wine drinker with scrawny ankles and brown fingernails. His friends saw him as a valid, vivacious vicar. Once, he had even jumped into a river and saved a plastic kitten.

But not even a selfish person who had once jumped into a river and saved a plastic kitten was prepared for what Sonya had in store today.

The sleet rained like gyrating rats, making Christian sparkly.

As Christian stepped outside and Sonya came closer, he could see the green glint in her eye.

Sonya gazed with the affection of 4590 sinister hilarious horses. She said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want peace."

Christian looked back, even more, sparkly and still fingering the squidgy record. "Sonya, yabba Dabba Doo," he replied.

They looked at each other with sleepy feelings, like two mute, many maggots bouncing at a very hungry snowstorm, which had classical music playing in the background and two optimistic uncles boating to the beat.

Suddenly, Sonya lunged forward and tried to punch Christian in the face. Quickly, Christian grabbed the squidgy record and brought it down on Sonya's skull.

Sonya's beautiful ankles trembled and her fluffy fingernails wobbled. She looked afraid, her emotions raw like a tender, tense teapot.

Then she let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Sonya Chen was dead.

Christian Godfrey went back inside and made himself a nice glass of wine.

THE END