One Direction: Human Centipede

There are five of us in total, five young lads from England with a dream. We have already achieved that dream and are now living it to the fullest. Our newest concert This is Us has sold out worldwide. We were just on our last leg of it. We had to preform in Canada and then we were done. All of us were sitting in the backroom getting our makeup finished. 

All of a sudden, a name called us from the side, signaling that we were wanted on stage. We each grabbed our microphones and looked at ourselves in the mirror. Damn we looked fucking good. 

As we lept up onto the stage, we all looked at each other and smirked.  All of us were singing our number one hit song. What Makes you Beautiuful and the fans were screaming there heads off. Secretly scouting out the different fans around us was one of our favorite pass times. We tried to outdo each other by finding the hottest chick and see if they can get with them 

After we sang the song, Louis turned to Liam and pointed out to a big breasted red-head in the second row. Liam nodded; looking at each other we knew Louis had his girl.

"Were so glad all of you beautiful fans are here tonight". Zayn yelled loudly. Millions of screaming fans started throwing there different items at us. They threw roses, panties; bra's anything they can get their hands on. Niall pointed to a blond in the first row.

"All we need is Liam, Harry and Zayn to make their choices and we can work our magic". Announced Liam quiet enough so only we could hear. Harry quickly pointed to a brunette in the 5th row. 

"I found my girl" laughed Harry. 

"Are you read to hear a brand new song that we made" announced Zayn

"Here it is for you guys, One Thing!!”

In the meantime, Zayn was scanning the girls, he found a beautiful dark haired girl. When they were finished singing the song Zayn looked at them and announced 

'Got my choice boys".  

Liam quickly scanned the area and found a perky looking blond girl, 

"Got mine," Announced Liam 

"Alright, ladies, were going to do something new today, were going to call up our most beautiful fans and give them a lucky kiss". 

"Liam, why don't you bring your lucky fan up first"? Liam dropped the mike and went and got his girl. Holding her hand Liam brought her up and gave the girl her lucky kiss. 

Hey, beautiful meet me in my hotel room after the concert and we'll get acquainted a little more. Liam sealed it with a wink and let the girl go back to her seat. This routine went on for about 20 minutes as each of the boys brought the lucky ladies up and told them the good news. 

                                                                                ***

When the concert was over, the boy's waited for each of the girls to come. When they finally arrived they brought each of the girls to their separate hotel rooms. 

                                                                            Liam's POV

"It's just up here beautiful, just a little bit further. He was taking the perky blonde to his hotel room and he was hoping to screw her. He fixed her a drink and gave it to her. Liam quickly went to check out the door to see if anyone was coming, when his back was turned the girl slipped something in his drink.

"Here you go, it's my own creation, and I hope you like it." The blond quickly gulped it down and sat on Liam's lap. They started to kiss until all of a sudden Liam blacked out...

                                                                              ***

"Where am I" Liam asked out loud. He looked around and saw he was in a wear house. He quickly turned his head and saw the rest of the members of One Direction were in here to... They just haven’t woken up yet. He tried to get up but noticed his hands and feet were tied together. 

"Help Help, I'm trapped in here", Liam started yelling. All of a sudden a girl’s voice rang through the warehouse.

"No need to worry Liam, you’re alright, my name is Annie, and I'm your biggest fan".

"I simply loved your last concert, it was great". 

"You’re probably wondering why I have brought you guys here; well I'm going to try a little experiment with you guys.

"Since, I want you guys to stay together forever, I'm going to surgically attach you guys together". 

"I shall call it, The Human Centipede"...