Chapter 2

In the car, I told everyone about the love letters and pictures Harry sends to me. Ok, I bragged a bit, but who wouldn't?!

We were just in the car talking and next thing I know, we're at Lily's.

We all stepped out of the van and found ourselves acting like the old us. We were fan girling about seeing the boys again. Literally I was fanning myself and almost crying because I miss my Haz so much!

We checked over each other, making sure we all had perfect hair, makeup, and nails. But then I realized that none of that really mattered.

We all went to the door and Fiona knocked and her mom answered. "Hey girls, Lily just left for the airport, do you want any food or drinks?" Lily's mom asked us.

We all said no except Fiona. She could definitely be the one for Niall...

After chatting over some fruit, we heard a doorknob slowly opening.

We all sat still and looked at each other, but then snapped into reality and hid in various places. We waited until we saw Liam and Lily walk in together. Liam's arm wrapped safely around Lily's waist as they walked in laughing.

"SUPRISE!"Fiona couldn't resist but to break the awkward silence.

Lily jumped and ran up to us and hugged us individually. It was so weird seeing all the girls together again. Julie, Dana, Lily, Fiona, and I... Wow, it seems as if it has been forever!

After we all exchanged hugs, Lily was trying to tell us that the other boys were helping with the bags. But before she could finish her sentence, the boys barged in and nearly tackled us.

First, I saw Louis run over to Julie and plant small kisses on her lips as they hugged too.

Then came Niall who ran to Fiona, Fiona couldn't stop screaming out, "I missed you sooo much!"

Zayn ran in and picked Dana up and spun her around.

I began to wonder where Harry was, while I kind of stood here alone until Harry walked in, fumbling with 3 suit cases in his hands.

I ran over to him and he dropped the bags and caught me in his arms and I kissed him so much, I lost count.

I had my legs wrapped around him and he held me up and neither of us dared to let go. This moment was perfect.

Everyone had each other. We were all happy again. It was insane how long we all waited to see our boys. They've become so successful in our eyes and the fan's.

I turned my attention back to Harry and after a while, he pulled away and set me down where everyone seemed to be gathered.

Niall and Fiona were sharing some fruit, Lily and Liam had their hands intertwined and her head was in his chest, Dana was sitting on Zayn's lap, Julie was Next to Louis, Holdin his hand and snuggling close to him.

Harry sat down at was patting his leg, signaling for me to sit there. I sat and his arms were around my neck, meeting by my collarbone.

I looked up at him and he kissed my forehead. I giggled and turned back to the conversation going on between everyone.

Louis had asked Lily if she had a pool, regarding the incident at the hotel.

We all laughed and shared our stories and personal experiences from that little 'adventure' of ours.

When my turn came around, I didn't dare to bring up drunk Zayn, so I brought up meeting everyone. Those were some good times.

Some memorable good times...