I raised another Devil..

(A/N: Italics are flashbacks.. Pic= Daniel Cavanaugh)

"I'm sorry Spencer" she cried holding her hands. 

"I don't think it's your fault..I-it's my fate I guess" her eyes were constantly flowing.

"I couldn't stop the devil blood to flourish..please forgive me" she whispered.

She looked over to her in surprise and confusion. "Wh-what are you trying to say to me?"

"You're not the first!" she spat. "I-I've been through this!"

"I-I raised another devil" she whispered, her eyes filled with blood, anger and dread.

"M-Marion?" she was shocked.

"Daniel! h-he did this to me"

"What?" she gasped. "Y-you..too!?" her eyes were flowing like a river.

"I wasn't his girlfriend..af-after my fiances death he supported me like a good friend bu-but when I come to know who he was.."

"You c-can't do this to me!" she shouted.

"I know..I'm sorry but I have to" he replied.

"Daniel stop!"

"I know it's hard..I know but we have to do this!"

"I can't marry a killer! I hate you!" she spat.

"I killed because I love you and I couldn't resist the thought of you with another man Marion. You have to be mine!"

"Oh My God!" she gasped.

"He killed my fiance just to get me"

She was still crying, her hand was on her mouth and her eyes were wide opened.

"He was just like Toby.. a hidden beast..Southside's Devil.."

"H-how did you..suffered this..whole life?" she didn't had the words to console.

 "I-I was afraid I couldn't raise a son in this environment...I knew it! I-I knew he's going to be just like his father whatever I do he was gonna be like him"  

"When he was born..I cried a lot because I never wanted him..a son!..but I gathered the courage and thought that maybe I can raise him and t-then I'll prove everyone wrong I'll show everyone that he's my son..a good man...t-that not every man who is born in the Cavanaugh family has to be the Devil" her voice was shaking. "b-but he proved me wrong when he accepted to be crowned after h-his father died"

"I can't believe this! I-I always thought..-"

"I know what you thought dear..I thought the same..I wanted to die and jus-just vanish but despite of his promise of not touching me until I'm ready..h-he came home one night, drunk and deserted and...my life changed again"

"What?" she gasped again.

"Marion!" he entered the room. "What happened? why are you crying?"

She kept on crying without uttering a word. 

"Talk to me please! Tell me what happened" he cupped her face.

"I-I hate you!" she lifted up her face and he saw the medical report in her hands.

"Marion!?..Y-you're pregnant?" 

"I-I can't say that I hate them but I never wanted them..my kids! They always remind me of the awful memory I want to forget"

"Oh my God! H-he did this to you?"

"Yeah..he felt that I was hurt so he vowed that he'll never touch me again..and he never did!"

"Did you..ever loved him?" her voice was shaking.

"I-I don't know! He died in my arms but I don't know..I never knew what I felt about him"

"D-do you t-think that..-"

"That history is repeating itself?" she coldly said. "I wish it doesn't happen but all I can do is wish honey!"

I'm sorry this chapter is short and maybe crappy too but this was an important one and there's more mystery to come your way. xoxo 

-M