The abused girl ( O2L AND NASH GRIER)

Hi my name is Chloe barns. I did have a step brother but he ran away years ago. I can't remember his name at all.My hair is light brown, just passed my shoulders. Im 17.My mum was killed by my dad. He stabbed her when she refused to have sex with him. In front of me. I cried for days. I'm abused twice a day and raped everyday. I'm only aloud to eat once a week because my dad said I was a mistake. Well thanks dad you bastard.im never aloud out. I've never gone to school. But I read loads of books so I know quit a lot. I'm aloud a shower but it's for 10 minutes a day. I have got clothes but not as much as I should have. I I draw lots of things like things to do with death, people bleeding,demons, people that are possessed and some animals. But I manly draw the other stuff.

Chloe's pov

My dad went out thank god. Hmmm.... I think he left the spare door key. I ran to the sofa. It was there. He thinks I'm asleep. I ran upstairs and put everything I owned in my bag. I ran Dow the stairs.I ran over to the door and unlocked it. I opened the door. The light nearly blinded me. I started to run down the street. I don't know were the hell I'm going. I ran towards a field. It was peaceful. But then my migraines started. I could see double. I started to lose my balance. I hobbled over to a tree and slid down it. I pulled my legs up against my chest. I hurried my head I between my legs so it was dark. I just want to go to sleep. My dad never gave me anything to help the migraines. It feels like 800 elephants running side to side in your head. I started to cry from the pain. I could feel something brush against my leg. It barked. It was a small dog. The loud noise scared me and if hurt like a fucking hammer against your head. I led on the floor and covered my ears with my eyes shut. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I filched. I froze. "KIAN! CONNOR!" He yelled that hurt my ears and scared me even more."please don't shout" I barley whispered. I heard running. I tensed up even more."what's wrong with her?" One of them asked."i think she's got a migraine." Another whispered. Then someone layers their hands on me."please don't hurt me" I covered my face."don't worry we won't hurt you. Where's your parents?" Ons said. I stayed quiet. One of them picked me up and carried me bridal style. I still had my bag on my shoulder. I put my hand over my closed eyes to make it darker.

They put me into a car."lay down so your comfortable." I laid down. I opened my eyes. It hurt a lot. I quickly shut them."where's your parents?" Someone asked. They are going to keep bugging me."my mum was killed and my dad abused me and raped me. I managed to run away" I whispered. I head a lot of gasped."don't worry we won't let him hurt you. The car started to move. After a few minutes of pain. The car stopped. "We are here" one of them said. I opened my eyes and sat up. I felt light heded. I looked out of the window."where am I?" I asked. "At our house" the one that was driving said."ok" I whispered. One of them opened the door. I got out slowly. He shut the door gently. 2 of them started to walk into the front garden. I started to walk but I was starting to see double again. I put my hand against one of the wall to keep myself from falling. I got to the door and was about to walked in. I tripped over the door step. But someone caught me."thanks" I whispered. They helped me up onto my feet. One of them led me to a spare bedroom and told me to sleep.

Next morning

Kian's pov

"Have you noticed her eyes are either black or grey?" Connor asked"yeah it's odd" jc said."she must be petrified." I said."he raped her and hurt her." Connor said."that's just sick. She's beautiful. She has cuts all over her. Why would he do. This to her? She's still only young" I said to them"I know. But we will keep her safe" jc said. Me and Connor nodded. Sam and ricky have gone out they won't be back till another hour. They don't know she's here. I went up and checked on her. She was sat on the bed crying and drawing. She didn't look up she just carried on. I sat next to her. It was a girl with red hair,a white face and blood leaking from her mouth(. http://th01.deviantart.net/fs70/150/f/2013/195/0/8/possessed_infection_by_ikeiko-d6diamh.jpg )