Chapter 8

I stroked my lips with my hands. I still felt her warm lips on mine. All I could think about was this kiss, this moment, this women. 
It was Monday morning and although i hate mondays actually, I was pretty exited to see Erica again.
I got up earlier than usual to have enough time for dressing up because I wanted to look good when Erica sees me.

As I walked to the school I thought about how I should behave when I see Erica. 
First option. Keep things cool. Don't show too much emotions. Maybe she will get more interrested because of that.
Second option. Be the first one in class or meet her in her office, lock the door, grab her, kiss her...
wait no... she's way too decent to go that far.
Maybe I should just give her a nice smile and look what she does? Yes, great idea.

I hurried up because I wanted to be the first one in class to have a little privacy with her.
I exhaled deeply as I opend the door and then I saw her. Standing at the window, looking outside thoughtfully. 

"Hey", was the only word I could say.

"Callie", she said and turned around.

We looked at each others eyes. A smile went into our faces.

"How are you?" she said.

"I'm great, now  that I see you" 

"You're sweet" She tooked my hands.

"You're amazing" I replied and pulled her closer.  She smiled at me and before I was able to respond with a smile she kissed me.

"Mmmm", I moaned, "Therefrom I'd like to have more."

"If you study hard in my class, you will get as many as you like", she said seductivly.

"Sounds fair," I replied and walked to my seat.

In class we bandied teasingly looks. As she gaved the students and me the english essays back, i recognized a little note on the back of my essay.

Dinner at my place after school?
Meet me at my car.
-E

______________________________________________________

Thank you for 4,5 k reads!! You guys are amazing :))
I really happy that you are commenting so much and if you have any wishes what should happend in the story you can tell me :)
And sorry for updating so late, I'm really busy right now <3