5

Classes went by easily for the (h/c) haired girl she found her teachers to be nice and many of the students to be friendly, those who weren't as friendly seemed to be some of the schools cheerleaders she remembered in the gym locker room she could over hear them whispering about her and if that wasn't noticeable that they were talking about her the pointing and staring was.

Half way through gym (y/n) could feel a headache coming on, she had been suffering from them when she was younger but she always thought it was coming from the pains she got from her tooth aches. Every now and then her gums would begin to hurt and she would get a throbbing pain in parts of her teeth, mainly the upper level.

Shaking her head she called a time out from the small activities that was going on inside of the gym, walking back into the locker room she opened up her locker placing the code in and pulled out her back pack, sitting down the bench that sat in the middle of the lockers she begin opening the second layer to her backpack pulling out a bottle of pills, "I really hope this works." she mumbles to herself taking out two pills and swallowing them dry.

"Taking drugs are we?" a voice calls out to her, looking up she sees the female who was with Damon and the other guy from the grill a few feet away from her, putting her backpack up and locking her locker back up she gives the girl a side glare, "It's pain killers." (Y/n) mutters in reply walking past the female over to the water fountain behind her and drinking the cool water to wash down the dryness from the pills.

"I know -" the female says pausing before giving (y/n) a grin, "I'm Elena by the way. Damon's friend." Elena says.

"Nice to meet you Elena." (Y/n) replies wiping the water from her lips afterwards when she pulls back.

"I gotta get going now." (Y/n) gives Elena one more smile before she bypasses her only to be stopped once more by Elena, "I think you should stay away from Damon." Elena says, "He's no good." she adds. Giving the dark haired female a confused look (y/n) replies, "I'll decided that for myself." Elena doesn't give up and pulls (y/n) back a bit when she tries to walk past once more, "Please. Just listen to me for a second, I don't want him to ruin your life too." Elena says softly.

"I don't want him to ruin your life like he's ruined mines." Elena whispers.

"You seem pretty fine to me." (Y/n) harshly says finally pushing past Elena and exits out of the locker room into the gym, by then the pain in her gums has eased a bit but she could still feel the throbbing pains in it, deciding once school ends she'll talk to her parents about taking her to the dentist or making a appointment for her at least.

Elena who's still in the locker room shakes her head as she watches the (h/c) haired female leave, "You have no idea." she mumbles before she as well exits the locker room.