7

Hair blew in her face a smile graced her face and she couldn't help but laugh, Damon drove through the town of Mystic Falls at full speed, they didn't mind that they were in danger from going full speed they just felt free.

In that moment Damon couldn't keep his eyes off of her, they had already gotten their food and though she wanted to go home she couldn't find it in her heart to tell him to stop.

She felt free, she wasn't being held down.

She was flightless.

She was a bird.

"Enjoying yourself?" Damon asked as he slows down just a bit, he parks his car on the side of the road, a lake can be seen across from them on (y/n) side of the car, "Yes." (Y/n) whispers out a smile still graced across her cheeks.

"I felt so free." she says, "Free and in the wild." Damon chuckles, shaking her head a small laugh leaves her lips, "I should really be getting home now." (Y/n) says the smile slowly vanishing.

"Oh come on! Not now, not when I just got to see you smile." Damon says.

A wave of light red creeps up on her (s/c) colored cheeks, "My parents -" she starts but is cut off by Damon shutting the car off, "Aren't here right now, your growing up. You gotta live while your still young." he says, Damon didn't know why he was so nice to her, the way her scent filled his senses made Damon feel high, she smelt like a drug and he was the one doped up on her.

God, Damon just wanted to sink his fangs into her neck so badly, he wanted to drain her for making him feel this way.

Helpless and carefree, that wasn't how Damon was. No, he was the bad guy, the brother who people feared, the guy who everyone either hated or loved. But not with her. He felt like his younger self, he felt like a child again.

Carefree.

Innocent.

Invisible to all harm.

'Barley even know her and she's got me whipped.' Damon thinks to himself.

"But -" (y/n) stops mid sentence her teeth seemed to ache even more, it was worser then before when it started to act up, her upper gums begin to throb she went to reach for her bag only to realize she didn't have it in between her legs, it was still hooked onto her bike, which was chained on top of Damon's car.

"Take me home." (Y/n) says somewhat forced, "Hey what's wrong -" Damon is cut off by her voice, it was harsher then normal, "Take me home now Damon!" she screams out, "Please." she whispers at the end.