Getting to Know You.

Emily's P.O.V

We walk into the house and my mouth falls open. I can't believe my eyes. This house is huge! ( Picture your dream house.) When I walk in,Justin shows me my room. Its everything That I wanted and more.

When Justin showed me this particular room, it was the best room yet. It had a piano, a couple of guitars, a drum set, and it also had a violin, an electical violin. I've always wanted an electrical violin. I have been saving up to by one. Right now I'm almost there. 

Justin- I thought you might like this room.

Emily- Isn't this room like off limits?  I mean everything in here is like so expensive.  I wouldn't want to break something in here, and you would have to pay for it. I would never forgive myself.

If you are wondering why I said that well because that's how I grew up. Nothing was ever handed to me. I had to pay for everything. Even when I was little.

Justin- Really? Wow. Well you won't be paying for anything in here. I will. Before you say it yes you did say that out loud. Well Emily go unpack and meet me down here in something comfortable. 

I did as I was told. If I didn't who knows I might get sent back and I just got here. I don't want to leave yet.  When I made it upstairs I went to the closet. I saw a whole bunch of clothes and shoes and hats and purses and so much more. I took the time to calculate how much it all cost. It came out to be $300.86. I went and looked at how much money I had saved and I had barely enough. I was like a couple dollars short. I hope he doesn't mind.

So I went and got dressed in some sweat pants and a long sleeve shirt. I grabbed the envelope filled with money and my phone and went downstairs.

I saw Justin sitting on the couch watching tv. I went to sit next to him. He looked at me and smiled. I hid the money behind my back. I guess he saw it.

Justin- what's that behind your back?

Emily- what? huh? oh nothing.

Before I knew he snatched it and opened the envelope.  He looked inside it and saw what was in it.  He took out the money and counted it real fast.

Justin- babygirl what's this for?

Emily- I'm paying you back for all the clothes and shoes and purses and hats you brought me. I think I'm like a couple dollars short. Sorry, but I will pay you back as soon as I can. I'm really sorry just please don't send me back.

By then I was in tears. I just really didn't want to go back. I couldn't take another day with me being in the orphanage. I couldn't take it anymore. I was full on sobbing now. Next thing I knew was I was being pulled on to a lap. I knew it was Justin.

Justing- shhhh shhh shhh. Its alright. I'm right here.

He moved the hair out of my face and kissed my forehead.

Justin- babygirl I don't want your money. Just keep it. This was a gift from me to you. I just wanted to show how much I love you. It was a thank you for making my life better.

Justin's P.O.V

That like broke my heart to hear her cry. The fact that she wanted to pay me back just made me love her even more. The sobs quieted down and her breathing was slower. I guess she must have fallen asleep.

I took my phone out and took a picture of her in my lap sleeping. I posted on instagram and twitter with the caption being
I love her with all my heart. #family

I carried her upstairs to her room. I put her in bed and tucked her in. I kissed her forehead and whispered "good night princess I love you." I walked out and gently closed the door. I went in my room got dressed for bed and got in my bed. I then went to sleep.

* 2 hours later*

I was woke by shaking and a scared Emily. I looked at her and asked her what's wrong

Emily- nothing, can I sleep with you. I'm not use to being in a room alone. But it totally ok if I can't. Its just a ques-

I cut her off and pulled her into bed with me. I made sure she was covered.  I kissed her forehead and wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close to me.

The last thing I heard was.

I love you daddy. good night.

Justin- i love you too princess.

That made me whole.  That's my babygirl and I love her.

A/N

How was it? Well comment what you think. Sorry for any mistakes. read and vote and comment.