Today is the Day

Emily's P.O.V

I'm sitting here waiting to get interview. I'm not even nervous. Usually right about now i'll be super nervous. But not this time, I'm like I don't really care. Apparently this man is looking for a girl between ages 10 through 15. Between those ages there is about 8 of us. I just so happen to be the 2nd oldest.

* knock knock *

I get up and open the door. Its Ms.Sarah. Ms. Sarah is like the caretaker. She usally tells us when someone is being adopted or when you have a roomate, or in this case when its your time to go to the interview.

" Emily, its your turn." she says. I half smile and get up. I look at my outfit which is some worn out jeans and a v-neck and some converse. It's the best I've got at the moment. I walk out the door going down the hall to the "interview room". I knock first and then I walk in.

" hey, I'm Emily Walker." I say politely. The man finally turns around. I can't believe my eyes. It is JUSTIN FREAKING BIEBER.

"Hey emily. I'm Justin as you may know, because you just said it."

"I said that out loud?" says Emily

(J is for Justin and E is for Emily)

J-  yea, you did.

E- oh sorry I guess.

J- its fine. So lets get started. How old are you?

E- I'm 13.

J- ok what do you like to do?

E- I like to play instruments.

I don't want to tell him I sometimes sing. I'm not ready to tell him. He ask me more questions. I answer them. Then the interview is over I get up and then walks in Ms. Sarah

Ms. Sarah- So Mr. Bieber have you made your decision yet?

Justin- yes I have. I want Emily.

I turn around and look at him surprised. Really Justin Bieber wants a girl like me? Why me he can have any girl he wants to be his daughter.  But He chooses me. I was interrupted out of my thoughts by Ms. Sarah.

Ms. Sarah- Emily did you hear me? I shook my head.

Emily- no I'm sorry. What did you say?

Ms.Sarah- I said go pack your stuff and meet back down here when your done so that you can leave. I nod my head and go pack. I didn't really have to say bye. I don't really talk to anyone. Besides Ms.Sarah. So I pack my stuff which wasn't a lot. Then I go back the interview room to see Justin and Ms. Sarah talking. I walk.

J- all ready?

I nod my head then I sit my stuff down and look at Ms. Sarah and give her a hug, a long one at that. I also thank her for all of the stufff she did for me. When I release the hug I go to pick up my stuff but Justin beat me to it, or should I say my dad beat me to It.

When we get in the car Justin starts driving. No one is talking. I guess it got awkward for Justin because he turned on the radio.

*skips car ride*

When we pull up to thhe house. I slowly get out and look at the house. This is a new beginning. Hopefully with a new ending.

A/N

This is my first story ever. I hope you like it. Vote and comment what you think pleasee. !