chapter 2

The sun rose and promised warmth. Miss Athena was already awake , fresh and clean for the day by the time my eyes opened up.

" wake up I'm hungry " she poked me. I woke up immediately and ran to the bathroom to clean myself.

" what would you love to eat ? " I screamed across the room.

" French fries , Bacon some eggs and toast " she screamed in response. Screaming at each other across rooms it's what we love doing most.

" and coffee I suppose ? " I giggled .. Well its Friday and Miss Athena and I love to bake on Fridays then enjoy an old bottle of Scotch

" yes please but before anything .. Please dispose these hideous daffodils at Stella's ... And say some thing nice like__  these flowers are a token of my love ___ she will be flattered then disgusted. " Miss Athena giggled with an evil tone. The flowerpot was as heavy as stones so I had to carry it high above my bosoms.  Damn these flowers really bugged us and with only 2 minutes of carrying them my eyes got watery and my nose was itchy , it even turned red.

The minute I stepped out of Miss Athena's house I felt dizzy. But With the desire to please Miss Athena at all costs I vowed to push myself even when I felt like vomiting and collapsing.

When I was steps away from Mrs Cranston's house my vision got blurry so I threw myself into the house without knocking and I didn't care who said what.

" well I guess it's final " said a male voice and to my mind I thought it was one of Stella's sons. Lucky me I knew Mrs Cranston's house very well so I knew where to put the flowers ( coffee table ) her hideous one

" Miss Athena said .. Token of my love blah blah blah .. Be flattered. !! " I said with a stuffed nose and a patronizing tone

" no wait " a different male voice said loudly then several people gasped.  Well my eyes were watery and blurry.. my nose was red and stuffy And I had to get some air. On my way out , my light faded then I collapsed.

🕖🕢

" Ma'am. !!!! " a male voice screamed at me. My body was very numb so I opened my eyes very slowly.

" What.!!! " I screamed in response. There were 3 men standing beside me.

" I'm Doctored Benton. It appears u have an allergy .. Stay away from daffodils. " this doctor said to me them went out followed by some other guy.

" pathetic. " the third man whispered low enough for me to hear. Lord what the hell? .. Right when I was processing the situating a lady walked in.

" get up !  I'm Louis and must get u clean and ready but firstly u must choose a dress .. Mermaid or princess ?? " she asked and I just stared at her. I had no idea of what she was talking about.

" princess.   I think  " I mumbled but then she heard me. It took me a full moment of realization that this was a man ( a very beautiful gay man )

" child .. There is no time to think. Just do what you've been dreaming of. Come on you are the chosen 4th wife .. though I heard that u fell from the sky... You're getting married tomorrow , the Earl's adviser will come and get u up to speed ..... 

☑☑☑☑☑☑☑☑☑☑☑☑☑☑

😨 no shit 😨