chapter 18

A stunning man in a black tux barged in and frowned at us both. This wasn't hatred but some sort of uneasy state of emotion coming from Lord Hardy as he glared at Louis.

" Pardon good Olivia , my business was drastic , and in such a case as mine a man may strain courtesy "

Lord Hardy kept a straight deep frown towards Louis who was chomping his Mac&cheese carelessly so. I wondered what was the manner of his expression

" time to go ? " Louis asked with eyes  popping out of his head. I fathomed his expression cause he had just started eating and now... Just the unfortunate parts of life.

" Yes Louis. Since you're not ready... I'll be at the ball. "

He said then turned on his heels. Lord Hardy created a chaos between Louis and I. I fell beyond amusement when we were both trying to get our clothes on. Maybe this may be absurd but I was comfortable with having Louis dress me up , zip me up and put all the Mac&cheese fat were the dress approved... Louis was a darling

" perfect " I released a breath that I had tucked in deep within my lungs for the dress to fit.

" try not to laugh hard... Or the dress with burst " Louis teased as I started laughing. I enjoyed this man's company and personality cause it intertwined mine.

" I can only imagine it ... Bursting in the middle of the dance floor. "

" I bet £50 it will burst "

" What !? 😨 "

" ah got you 😁 ... We need to leave. " Louis said as he grabbed my hand and obliged me to run to the black Chevrolet Camaro outside the hotel.

" got everything you need ? "

" I think so. Do you ? "

" yeah. " Louis assured me with a light nod with his wavey raven hair. When the driver accelerated the speed I got excited and nervous. This was my first evening ball ... Ever.

Absurdly after about an hour of just sitting , my eyelids got heavy and I found myself enjoying a sensual feeling of warmth and relaxation... Fuck this was good. ...

▫▫▫▫

" don't. "

A deep male voice ordered. I was so lazy to open my eyes but a cold breeze brought by an opened door caused me to shrink even deep into my maroon dress. Louis must have gone out but I'm sure he'll be back soon.

" Olivia " I heard a whisper ... Wasn't Louis gone ? ... Shortly after that I felt firm arms scooping me from the car out to the cold environment and that's when I opened my eyes to see lord Hardy.

" sorry " he whispered. The cold wind blew through my hair and arose goosebumps on my arms , quickly I recoiled to Lord Hardy's chest were I felt warmth.

I was weirdly embarrassed of my weak appearance but lord Hardy eventually fathomed me and tossed his blazer over me as he held my left hand tight. We walked to a castle and had huge doors being opened for us by the royal guards.

The castle was amazing and before we entered the ball room I was already feeling hot so I kindly returned the blazer to lord Hardy ... " Thank you " I flushed with my head bowed

" flattered. When in there , please make our married look convincing "

" is it not convincing ? " I widened my eyes in disbelief... What the actual hell.

" does it look convincing to you ? " he rose his voice higher in abhorrence. ... Oh shit

☑☑☑☑☑☑☑☑

Its not convincing though 😢
Ahhh this is retarded