Ayato's dorm

Hinami walked towards Ayato's dorm lugging her stuff behind her she reached Ayato's dorm and knocked yet their was no answer Hinami knocked again yet there still was no answer as Hinami was about to leave a tall blue haired figure walked up the hall towards the dorm, as the figure came closer she realized that it was Ayato as the blue haired boy came closer Hinami shouted "HEY Ayato! "Ayato gave a shocked look at the smaller brunette girl he approached the "how long were you waiting," Ayato asked with an odd look " not long , " she shrugged .
Ayato reached for the door and opened it holding it open for Hinami , Hinami sat on the couch with her blue suitcase beside her on the floor
Ayato looked at Hinami Ayato broke the silence
"Would you like some ," Ayato said holding up some flesh " yes please ! " she said politely (Ayato and Hinami are good friends since Ayato left Aogori tree and Ayato joined Anteiku,)
Ayato walked over with a plate and lots of flesh on it Hinami and Ayato began eating .
After they had finished eating "hey Ayato ,where am I going to sleep ?" Hinami asked calmly " you can stay in my bed and I'll sleep on the couch , "
Ayato replied , " I couldn't she said that would be unfair ! " she said nervously Ayato laughed "I know we can both sleep in my bed," Ayato jokingly said
Hinami then passed out .
A while later  she woke up in Ayato's bed with Ayato asleep next to her she nudged Ayato's arm Ayato groaned and swung his arm other Hinami chest Hinami snuggled into Ayato,
Ayato suddenly awoke as he felt Hinami head on hi chest he was holding Hinami in his arms Hinami looked up at Ayato's face as she put her arms around Ayato's waist Ayato leaned in closer so did Hinami as they began to kiss passionately.
Ayato broke away and asked if he was dreaming Hinami giggled and pulled Ayato in for another kiss before they knew it they were half naked.