Chapter 1

Your POV: So, I'm Yn August. I know you've heard my name before, Chresanto's woman or " Roc Royal" if thats what you wanna call him. The designer of the clothing line "Infinate". From magazines to the T.V screen I know you've heard of me. A lot for a 23 year old right?

Bree: Knock Knock ! Mrs.August I gotta say I really love your outfit! Who made it?! 

Yn: Haha we did! ( http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_130/set?id=89118011#fans ) So hows progress with our Men's line fashion shoot. 

Bree: Yea we're done but we picked three outfits and we need you to pick the last one. 

Yn: Ummmm the second one. That's fly.

Bree: See I told them that's my fav too. What's that outfit you got over there? THAT shit is dope. 

Yn: ( http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_131/set?id=89169756#fans ) I'm just getting ready for this vintage line. It's that type of season.

 Bree: You gotta let me have that. Who knows maybe I'll snag me a man from Mindless Behavior too, looking like that. 

Yn: Ha! * phone rings * Umm look Bree I'll talk to you later I gotta take this. 

Bree: Mmmhm talk to ya mans. *leaves*

 Yn: *answers* Hey Chres

Chres: Oh I'm Chres again? I was daddy last night, what happened?

 Yn: *laughing* shhh sh sh sh Chresanto I'm at work I cant talk like that!

Chres: Can you talk like this? *moaning* mmmh uh OH BABY YES RIGHT THERE!! 

Yn: *laughing even harder* PLEASE stop it ! Oh myy god I cant stand you I swear. 

Chres: You know you can't stand to be away. Look I was just letting you know the boys were coming over today for some poker. 

Yn: Alright. I'll see you when I come home. 

Chres: Iight baby love you. 

Yn: Love you too* blows a kiss through the phone and hangs up* * pages Jess * Jess come to my office real quick please. 

Jess: Yes ma'am.

 Yn: Do you have the third model? Or do you have an idea? 

Jess: Well Truthfully I want RayRay to model it. He's the PERFECT size but I dont know how to get in touch with him. Ynnnnnn 

Yn: Alright Alright I'll ask him. I'll tell you what he says. 

I know Ray. A lot better than anyone may think. I know he's gonna need some convincing to do this. He just loves it when people suck up to him. I texted him and told him to meet me at the "spot" when I'm on my lunch break. He replied okay with a winky face.. * sigh* Im not gonna do it. Just ask him to model. That's it. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First episode was a little boring but next one will kick this story up.