Ch. 2 One more time

*Lunch Break* 

Your POV::I grabbed some Wendy's and drove to the "spot". The spot is an abandoned Dance Studio. He loves to just go all out in there. He said it's his getaway spot because nobody can see inside from outside and he usually locks the door so nobody can enter, well, except when he knows I'm coming. Yea I've been here before.. many times before. I walked right in and locked the door behind me, it's been a while. I looked around and I didnt see Ray. I was about to call out for him when he grabbed me from behing and swung me..kissing my neck. I smelled his cologne all over me and he whispered in my ear "I thought you wanted to stop." And I quickly slipped out of his arms to face him.

 Yn: *clears throat* I do... No More of that. Thats not why I'm here.

 Ray: I know you're not pregnant.

 Yn: No I am not pregnant I need a favor..

Ray: Orgasm?

Yn: NO RAY! 

Ray: *throws hands up* So what is it?

Yn: I need you to model. Please Ray please please please.

Ray: Yn.. are you forreal.

 Yn: Look Ray, I really need you to do this for me. I promise I'll leave you alone after

Ray: *moves closer* What if I dont want you to.

 Yn: Ray come on I feel really bad about doing this to Chres. 

Ray: Kiss me. I'll do it. 

Yn: Wait, huh ?

Ray: You kiss me one more time, I'll do your fashion show thingy.

 Your POV: He moved closer to me, basically breathing my air. I kissed him, I mean one little kiss won't hurt. I wanted to stop. Believe me I swear I wanted to but he held me tighter and I pulled his face closer and played with his hair. My dress fell to the ground and he lifted me up when the phone rang. I got down and put my clothes on quickly and answered.It was Jess.. -.- "Yea he's doing the show" I looked at him and smiled and he made the weirdest face that just cracked me up. He's silly. "I'm on my way back now, I'll see you" I hung up and ordered Ray to zip my dress up. I turned around and he pulled at my bra and let it pop on my back.

Yn: ouch ! Can you zip the damn dress. I have to go.

Ray: Fine *zips it* See you tonight *slaps your ass*

 Yn: What ?!?!

 Ray: Poker night, relax a little ma.

 Yn: Bye Ray.I cant keep doing this with Ray. I cant do Chres dirty like this. I love him and he's been nothing but good to me... but Ray he's just sooo ugh.. a part of me wants to pounce on him the moment he talks. I just want to feel him all over and inside of me. Just the thought turns me on. I can't. I thought I cut this affair off for good, but I feel like it's gonna go down again. .. Maybe it wouldn't even be so bad.. as long as I dont get caught...~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~