Ch. 4 Just Dont Tell !

Your POV::

Shit Shit shit. Whyyy would this happen to me?  I rolled my window up and pushed my hair infront

of my face . This cant happen. He looked over at the car once but then the light turned green. I made sure to drive behind him so he didnt see my license plate.  Thank god. After he turned into Wendy's drive thru to get my salad a SPED to work, ran into my bathroom and washed my body in the sink. Until I heard Bree yell " Mrs. Yn Ya mans is heeeere ! " She's a clown.  I sprayed perfume all over myself and ran out the bathroom.

Yn: Chres baby !!! * hugs him and gives him a kiss and takes the salad* thaaaaank you.

Chres: No problem babe. I just thought I should give you a fair warning Princeton will be at the house tonight. Now bae-

Yn: OOOHHHH BOOOOY

Chres: I really don't get it. Why don't you guys get along? 

Yn: His comments anger my soul. Look, for you I just won't say anything to him. But he better keep his mouth shut.

Chres: I'll talk to him. But eventually imma make ya'll two work that out.

Yn: You can try but we're just two different people. 

Chres: Mmm yeah whatever imma let you finish work.  * kisses you * see you tonight.

Yn: Bye babe.

Your POV::

I bet you guys are wondering why Princeton and I have bad blood. Well it started 8 months ago

Flash back

* You and Rayan are naked, kissing in the studio and Princeton walks in *

Prince: You two are just begging for a death wish.

Yn: * gasp * Princeton please don't-

Prince: Bitch you better not fix your mouth to ask me not to say anything to my homeboy about his trifflin ass wife kissing his grimey ass best friend fuckin around behind his back. How long has this been going on ?

* silence *

Prince: * laughs * oh now ya'll quiet. Those moans weren't quiet

Ray: Look Prince.. it was an accident-

Prince: An accident? How is it an accident?  And if its an accident how do you accidentally do it again? Ya'll not drunk nor are you two high, the  lights arent on you KNOW  who you're with. What kind of planned accident is this?

Yn: * tearing up * He's gonna hate me ..

Prince: You better thank god if that's all he does. Shit if he decides to kill you both I'll hide the body for him

Prod: * Walks in dancing , then sees whats going on * The fu-... I didnt see shit . *Then dances out the room. *

Prince: Fuck that I saw I'm telling.

Ray: WAIT

Prince: WAIT?! YOU WERE HIS BEST MAN AND YOU ARE HIS WIFE ARE YOU TWO OUT OF YOUR MINDS !?

Ray: Look. If you tell you'll break up the group. .

Prince: ...Fine I wont tell. But ya'll will. Believe that. Aint no way in hell imma let ya'll do that to him. You two better get your shit together and I better not catch you two again or I will tell Chres so fast-

Yn: It's not happening again. 

Prince: *scoffs* Hoes make me sick. * Walks away and yells * YOU A HOE TOO RAY!

END OF FLASHBACK

And that's how that went, I know in a way I should be grateful but he's an asshole to me and Ray. Oh well as long as he just doesn't tell. Just please don't tell. ..