Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Abby's POV

I am going to cancel the team going to the competition this weekend, and I am sending them all as a team to visit Chloe.

I let the team know, ands they are very excited to see Chloe. We are going to bring balloons, cards, homemade treats, and gifts. We are going to show Chloe that we love her so much.

Maddie and Mackenzie got Chloe One Direction posters. 1D is Chloe's favorite band.

Nia got Chloe some balloons and a charm bracelet.

Paige got Chloe a best friend necklace and she made her a card.

Kendall got Chloe a $25 iTunes gift card.

Brooke got Chloe stuff from Claire's the shop.

Kalani got Chloe a dance turning board and made her some chocolate strawberries.

I got Chloe a huge gift basket of stuff like the girls got Chloe, but really expensive and cool stuff.

*Chloe's POV*

I am not doing well unfortunately.

My eyes can barely open until I got a sweet surprise from my dance team.

They all came in with gifts, treats, cards, and etc.

They made me feel so special, but then I realized I can't spend my whole life with them anymore.

Maddie reminded me that we will all be together in Heaven.

They all left because it was getting late.

I went to sleep.

Then when I woke up in the morning, I saw the doctor speaking with my mom quietly.

I asked her about and she said nothing.

I was curious what they were talking about.

I started coughing really hard and throwing up blood, and they came running over.

Then all of a sudden....