.

MARISSA'S POV
It was late at night and Gelo was being such a fucking asshole lately. I haven't done anything wrong. I went to lunch with a few new friends that I made but fuck that I can hang out with whoever I want.

I get a DM from this chick named Izzy Morris. It was probably a death threat or some shit. The video was loading as I was getting a cup of water. What the fuccckk... wha- I immediately go to my contacts and look at Gelo 💕. I hit call and he picks up fast as hell.

G:Rissa I-I can explain!
M: Gelo what the actual fuck! You got me out here looking stupid. I'm all the way across from you being faithful while you're out here playing games with some stupid bitches you find at parties?
G: it was an accident babe I fucking swear
M:You have to be shitting me right now?! An accident Gelo?! Are you fucking serious!? How can you sticking your dick in some blonde be an accident?
G:...
M: the accident was me trusting and believing in us and the long distance shit. Shudda told me you weren't down before making me look like a fool. You know what tho? It's cool. Go and chase your hoes and I'll be here. Not worrying about a thing about you. I held it down. But you kept it up. You played me Gelo. Tf?! Don't call me no more.

I didn't even wait for him to reply. I just hung up. Looked in the mirror and cried. There was no worse feeling. Not even when he left me for that Teresa chick in 8th grade. I looked on social media and all I saw was LiAngelo this and LiAngelo that I was getting tons of messages from family and friends. I was getting interview set ups with gossip websites. The whole situation fucking blows. I just lost my better half because he couldn't keep it in his pants...did he even love me?

Gelo POV:
FUCK YOU!! Fuck you Izzy, fuck the parties and fuck everyone for being fake!!
Izzy: honey, I don't make people cheat. I simply just cause a stir then video tape what the weak men lust for. I don't force you to do anything. Not one thing. But here we are. I'm your new girlfriend now. And we got rid of Marissa Lopez. She wasn't no good anyways.

G: You know what Izzy? You're a poor excuse of a girl and no wonder why you come into peoples lives to ruin them!

I: oh shut up. Now, let's go get famous Gelo. You better be like your brother Lonzo so you can buy me the most expensive gifts and trips.