Project Presentations

*Im so sorry about the "I" thing on the last chapter lol. I tried to fix it but I didn't know how to. I think it's fixed now tho 👌🏽*

This was it. The week where all this Gelo bullshit would come to an end. It had been the most annoying week ever because I still had to work with Gelo on this stupid fucking project. But you know what? Today was the day that Gelo would forever be away from my life. I got ready as always but I tried to dress up a little more today since today was the day we present our project. I went out the door and Gelo was getting in his car. I quickly got in my car and tried to ignore every form of communication. Honestly after the whole confessing his feelings to me which was totally fake, I've gotten close to Eli. He's been there for me on the low tho. He comes to my house at night and we go in my backyard eating grapes or drinking coffee and we talk about almost anything. I help him with his girl problems and such. I heard from people that Teresa and Gelo aren't a thing. But I doubt it.  That video still haunts me because I really was starting to like Gelo. As I pull up to the school Gelo parks right next to me..oh great!
M:Hello. You ready?
G: Yes. I brought you your favorite tea, Passionfruit tea with 2 squirts of honey
M: Thanks Gelo you're too kind
G: No problem. Marissa please talk to me.
M: no Liangelo you are the worst. Who confesses their feelings to someone when days earlier that person was touchy with someone else. No beef or anything but look maybe that was destined. You and Teresa were meant for each other and you're trying to fight it.
G: No I do-
M: that's the bell. I better get going.

I walked away and thought about our whole convo during first period. As I was walking to my next class in the hall I feel a scalding feeling all over my body. As a crowd of nosy high school kids laugh or gasp in shock. I turn around and there she is. Teresa
M: YOU DUMB BITCH!
T:I thought you liked passionfruit tea...with 2 pumps? Lol
M: FUCK YOU!

My whole outfit was wet and burning. My hair, clothes and school bag were ruined. And I see Eli running

E: what the fuck is your problem Teresa. Are you stupid??!
T: She wanted tea. So I gave it to her!
E: you're so fucking idiotic. I swear!

Eli was trying to grab my bag as I was getting my shit off the floor. I was fuming but I'm not the type to fight. Then I see Melo come in.

M: Are you Serious Teresa?! Why you gotta do that shit. You fucking childish af.
T: Melo. Shut up. You know she ain't nothing but a thirsty bitch. I'm sure she only likes y'all because of the fame.
M: Are you talking about yourself rn? Because I think that fits you much better than her.

Melo grabs me and walks with me. I feel so embarrassed and I just whisper to him that I wanna go home. He holds me close even tho I'm soaking wet and Eli follows with my backpack. While the crowd is still in shock either snap chatting it. Or laughing. And Teresa is just standing there smirking. Melo and Eli go inside my car and Eli drives us to my house. Across the street Lavar is cleaning his car.
Lavar: MELO! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING BOY. YOU NEED TO BE AT FUCKING SCHOOL! ELI! MAN YOU TOO. GET YOUR ASS BACK THERE BEFORE I DO IT FOR YOU
Melo: Dad chill. We helping her out
Lavar: Rissa? Honey are you ok?
Me: Yea...I'm fine..
Lavar: Ris. What happened. Why are you soaking wet? And why are you red?
Eli: She got Tea thrown at her by this one bitch that stalks Gelo.
Lavar: That one Teresa chick?
Melo: Yuh. We gonna go help her get cleaned up ight?
Lavar: okay. Marissa you get better okay honey? I'll check up on you later and bring you some of my Lavar's chicken and waffles!
Me: okay Mr. Ball. Thank you.

Eli and Melo waited in the living room while I took a shower. There were spots on my skin that were blistered up and everything hurt so bad. I got out and I wore some Victoria secret shorts and a sports bra and I wore a really loose T-shirt over that. Eli and Melo quickly came in and brought me water and ibuprofen.

Melo: Look Ris. I know you and Gelo aren't in good terms and shit. But you've always been there for me and my family. So as long as I'm here. You've got a bro you can count on ok?
Me: Melo you're so sweet. Love youuuuu
Eli: Alright Ris. You gotta rest up. I'll come in to check on you later okay.