Chapter 7: De-ja-vu and Limits

I woke up feeling my form filled to the brim and my throat dry... My face was filled with markings from his constant slaps throughout the night and his bite marks and hand prints littered my body. Tears filled my eyes and filled my cheeks. I'm a terrible wife...

I cheated on my wonderful husband...

I flinched when two strong arms wrapped around my waist and lightly tugged me back to bed. "My love, why are you crying?" this son of a bitch sexually assaulted me every day for a week and is asking why I'm crying... Smacking his arms away. I slipped out of that dirty bed and into the connected bathroom... And I cried my lungs out.

I miss my little home, my friends and my husband. I miss kursura, I haven't see him in more than 8 months and just when he was going to take a vacation to spend time with me, I'm kidnapped by this love sick puppy who refuses to fact that I have a husband.

My cry session was cut short when my stomach decided to do some spring cleaning again...

I emptied my guts in the toilet, I never puked this week. Was it because of all the suffering I went through? Commander Red entered and I could feel him gazing into my back. "What do you want?" I scowled at him, his gaze turned to a glare.

"When you're done, go to the infirmary to be tested."

I don't need to be tested to know what was wrong with me.

...

"Will Ms (l/n), you test negative for any diseases of any kind," Mr Jazz, the Umbrella division's doctor smiled at me. I remained silent, having gone through enough shit for today, " though I must congratulate you on one thing." I tilted my head slightly to the side... he patted my head and I suppressed a growl.

"You're p-" the door opened to show Commander Red, I looked away but I could feel him burning holes in my back, "is everything okay with her?" Mr Jazz nodded and I was grabbed by the hand, "..." and he pulled me out of the room and towards the room we had dinner in last week.

I sat down in my chair, I sighed and shook my head, no. He sat down and started eating. I felt a slight case of de-ja-vu being here, it came more apparent when I saw him getting up and heading over to me. "Do I need to feed you again?" "No..."

I flinched when he hooked my chin again, yep... de-ja-vu... instead of tightening his grip, he leaned in and gave my a soft kiss on the lips... I pulled away, this is wrong. so wrong, words wont describe how wrong it is. I gasped when he wrapped his arms around my body. I felt disgust form in my being as he rubbed my stomach, "I can't wait to see this flat stomach of yours big  and swollen with my future child, he will take over the umbrella division when I retire."

"No he won't, "I looked him in the eyes, "I don't want my children raised by a monster like you-" my head turned to the right with that slap. "listen here, you're my wife-"

"I'M NOT YOUR WIFE!" That was it for me, "my husband is down on earth looking for me. I don't love nor like you and I never will!" he stared at me for a brief moment, shocked at my words. It's the first time I've ever shouted in my life. I got up and left the room.

I already know the kind of beating I would receive tonight... and it was silently confirmed when I was grabbed by the hair and dragged to 'our' shared bedroom.

I miss Kursura... I hope he's doing well...

I wonder if the others are doing well too..

I hope they're okay... or at least are in a better shape than I am in right now...