Iterum

Huh, I died... I failed... Everyone.

Everyone...

Please...

Please forgive me...

I couldn't... save you all...

Karen... Steph... Reija... Anya... Dio... Lion... Seri... Riya...
and...

Ayaka...

I'm so... I'm so sorry...

Everything is dark. Magisa lang ako dito. I deserved this.

"Tigilan mo nga drama mo."

H-Huh? D-Death?

"Tae ang hirap magpanggap..."

A-Ano...?

"My name is not Death. I'm Akihito Nakamura. Isang game developer here in real world."

Akihito...

"Nakaback-up ang memory mo. Pero hindi ang iyong avatar. Pwede ka pang bumalik doon ngunit hindi ka na nila makikilala. You also can't recreate your old avatar dahil taken na yon ng dati mong account."

W-What? Hindi ko maintindihan... Anong ibig mong sabihin na nakaback-up ang memory ko?

"I made a copy when you first got the Amulet. I also changed the droprate of the Amulet to 100% that time. And reverted it back to 0% when you got it. That item is meant to be yours."

Bakit mo nga ako ipinasok dito?

"You see, I'm just a GM. I didn't made the game pero, the Creator. Which I don't know the name... He was experimenting with the players. When I tried to talk this matter to him, he fired me right away. Para bang may tinatago siya sa aming mga GM. He's Experimenting with the memory of the players. Hindi niya nakuha ang inyong memory data dahil naglink ka sa aking machine. Which has a Firewall-like application installed. He also plans to trap everyone who logged in his game. His in-game avatar is Kazakh Zeraphi. The Grand Magus."

I see, naunawaan ko na. Pero, ang mga memory ko tungkol sa aking nakaraan. Bakit di ko maalala maliban lang kay Karen. Alam mo ba kung bakit?

"All of those are fake memories upang masiguro na hindi mailalantad ang plano. I'm going to insert your original memory now. It'll take a while, pagkatapos. Gumawa ka ng bagong account. Gumamit ka na rin ng ibang pangalan. I'm going to change your EXP Gain to 5000x so that you will advance to higher level in a short period of time. Then, collect all the World Runes and rendezvous with Her ingame. Got it?"

Okay.

"Okay here we go... You'll experience something unpleasant in the process so please bear it for a while."