Found you, but wait

He just nodded in response and understanding. This little action made me smile and I began to tell him my story. "I had gotten fired from my job because my boss's wife tried to flirt with me and he was jealous, and my hypocritical fiance... Well ex-fiance kicked me out of the house b-because, I stuttered, because she thought I was cheating on her with you." Those words fell out at a fast pace and I immediately regretted them. The words themselves even seemed to feel the guilt but at the same time they felt something a little stronger that I myself am not sure what.

He looked at me and saw that my eyes were full of tears waiting to spill over while my throat felt tight almost if it were being squeezed by a snake. By this point we were already back at the house and he brought me inside. Tears that could no longer be held by the confines of my eyes were released. He came over and hugged me tightly, he was warm like the spring and smelled of coffee. I didn't care about that though because I was just glad to be near him. I suddenly realized I'd fallen for him, Lewis Jackson, a man from Pittsburg. I'd looked up just in time to see the light perfectly hitting his bright sky colored eyes. " Lewis?" I whispered as he looked down and held my gaze. "Yes Clyde?" his eyes still locked on mine. "I... I love you Lewis." His eyes widened for a moment in surprise, thought for a moment leaving me in fear.
Cliff hanger~ mwahaha I'm mean