Chapter 3: The Party, PT 1.

Hercules and Lafayette were on their way to their friend's party on horseback, Lafayette's arms wrapped around Mulligan's waist from behind.  Lafayette was looking to his side watching the clouds fly by in different shapes and forms, while Hercules kept his eyes on the narrow road ahead. For awhile, there was silence, until Lafayette asked the question that was stirring in his mind for quite some time now.

"Hercules, do you love me?"

The horse came to a halt, bringing silence with it. "Why would you ask that." Lafayette winced, then sighed. "I guess you don't love me—" Hercules grabbed his legs and forced his whole body around,  staring Lafayette down. He forced his hands down on Lafayette's shoulders. "Of course I love you. Why wouldn't I? You're my special idiot." He smiled at Laf, making him blush. Lafayette tried to put his blush down by pouting. "I'm not an idiot! Hmph!" He threw his head high in the air, ( eyes closed ) as Hercules started to laugh. Lafayette opened one eye and laughed too.

2 hours later..

Hercules walked up to the door, Lafayette trailing behind him. He had his hands in his pockets, and Lafayette hissed. "What?" Lafayette rolled his eyes at Hercules. He was so dumb. "Knock on the door! Don't wanna make them think we didn't come." Hercules rolled his eyes, and knocked. "Coming!" There was the sound of footsteps, and Laurens opened the door, his arm over a very sweaty, red faced Alex.

"Hey! S-so glad to see you here!" Alex panted. Lafayette looked Alexander up and down. "M'omani, what happened? You look exhausted." "As do you, Alexander." Herc chimed in. Alexander and Laurens exchanged glances, blushed, and looked away quickly. "W-we were um...washing dishes! Yeah! We were washing dishes, and um, we had so many things to do, it all went so fast." "Ohhh I see now." Hercules eyed them slowly. "Yeah.." Alexander panted.

"So. You two were doing it."

Laurens's eyes widened as he looked at Alexander. They both blushed and confessed. "Ok, we may have done it." Lafayette and Hercules smirked. "Hey! It was only for a few minutes!" Alex whined. "Sureee Alex, we believe you." Laurens rolled his eyes. "Just come on in you two." And so, the party began.

End of PT. 1

So sorry this part was so short guys! PT. 2 will be MUCH longer, and will have some smut in it ;)