Silent miracle

After a really long day, you can barely keep your eyes open. You're tired, done, annoyed with anything and after you brush your teeth, wash your face, and put an over sized shirt, you see your bed. You flop on your bed and feel like a rock that weighs a tonne; almost instantly you close your eyes and fall asleep.

~Dreamin'~
You find yourself  at a bbq. You're not sure what's happening but it doesn't seem like anybody is talking. Though, people's mouths are moving, nodding, and throwing their heads back as if they're laughing. You're utterly confused because at this point you realize you can't hear anything. No traffic, wind, animals, rustling, and people don't really notice you then, all of a sudden there's a really bright flash in the sky. It blinds you and your ears start ringing, it takes your moments to gather yourself but, when you do you...the people seem so unfazed. You look around with such fear and start screaming until...someone is staring right at you. You're so socked because it wasn't until that moment that you realized that it's been quite a long time since someone noticed you. He had brown eyes, brown hair pushed to the side, and a very soft smile on his lips. In a barely audible whisper he said "I'm Mark." His hand was extended towards you and he was leaning forward, then nodded. You hesitated to take his hand but once you did, everyone faded from view, the surrounding colour contrast got amplified by 100 and you heard peaceful sounds such as: birds singing, soft wind, and a flowing river near by. Mark pulled you by his side and started walking, you followed and next thing you know your ~

Your alarm goes off, it's 7:00 Am and you groan; you snooze your alarm and barley get up. 'What a ...weird?...dream...'