Chapter 1

//Hey guys I'm a newbie here so plz be a homie and tell me if there is anything wrong . Thanks

Alexander woke up and gently wiped the sleep from his eyes as he slowly sat up and swatted at that alarm clock until the dam thing finally shut up. Once he was done with his alarm clock he slowly make his way down stairs where his mother and his mommy were singing a sweet melody, the kind that the birds outside would sing every morning as they sit on their perfect branch, in a perfect tree, that sits in front of a perfect house that is occupied by a perfect family. As Alexander sat down his mother placed two perfectly made pancakes on his plate. As those pancakes slid on to his plate his mommy, who was perched on a counter looked out the window. Her face full of discust. "Hey Alex, " she said as she gazed out the window at a house where a man and a women were under packing their stuff and moving into the house a black and white stripped flag bearly hanging out of one of the boxes. "Yah ?" Alex asked as he looked at her back since she was looking at those people . "Don't go left when you walk to school today ok? One of those stupid hetero couples moved into that house that was for sale. Stupid assholes, trying to infect our neighborhood!." She said with a angry voice. Alexander's mother chuckled and looked at her son. "Ah yes! We wouldn't want you turning stright now would we?!" She asked and it only took a few milliseconds for the room to erupt in laughter as Alexander finished eating and put his dishes away and then grabbed his backpack after looking at the time. "Yup! See yah mom! And who knows maybe I will come back with my new girlfriend!, Or maybe I might stick with my boring old boyfriend? Who knows." He said playfully as he dashed out the door onto the perfectly cut lawn as the two mother's laughed once more as they watched their son disappearing into the distance on his way to school.