Chapter 2

Snow slowly yawned and sat up in her bed. The sun shinning threw the window and lighting up her orental face. Dispite her name, Snow was actually only half white. Her 'birth' mother had been Asian and her dad was a half asian half white mix. She apparently had a twin. Although she had never seen her. You see, children when children are born one is given to the mother and her wife and the other is given to the father and his husband. These thoughts flashed through her mind for the breifest of moments before she looked at the time and realized that she needs to catch the bus in about five minutes. Snow dashed around the house and with exactly thirty seconds to spare, and no breakfast in her stomach, dashed out of the house and stood at the bus stop. Once the bus arrived she made her way to the back where she sat in her usual seat as the bus jolted forward. "Hey snow. Forget breakfast again?" Her best friend, Summer, said to her as she handed Snow a apple that she brought from home . Snow nodded and bit into the juicy apple happily and nodded. Glad she had a friend like Summer.

     After the shortish twenty minute bus ride the bus arrived in front of the metallic skyscraper known as Pleasent Hill Highschool. Although, there was nothing neither pleasent or hilly about the school. "What class do you have first?" Summer asked Snow as they walked through the busy hallways. "Um, I believe that I have gym? Or is it health today? I'm sure the teacher will tell us what we are doing! BYE!" Snow said, speaking the last part quickly so that she could squuze into the last spot in the elevator and get to her class on time.