The kiss (Walker and Tori)

Walker had a semi worried expression on his face and approached Tori carefully.

"Let me see your wrist Tori, Walker said, looking in her eyes making her do as he asked."

Tori held out her wrist so he could look at it. " Yea that doesn't look good but I know a way to fix it, if you'd like?" Walked asked, still looking at her.

"You don't wanna live forever, do you Tori?" Walker asked.

Tori kept looking in his eyes but with a quizzical expression. " what are you Walker? Tori asked a little unnerved by what his answer would be."

Walker dropped his head for a moment and when he looked back up at Tori and smiled, she noticed he had very long fangs and she gasped. "I'm a soldier Tori, I fight the bad guys and I'm also a vampire, but I swear I'd never hurt you."

Tori reached up and gently touched his face, seeing the saddened expression in his eyes. " It's ok Walker, I'm not afraid and if you want me to be with you then I will and I'll prove it."

"How Walker asked, still amazed by the fact that she showed absolutely no fear.

Tori reached up and grabbed his vest, pulling him closer to her and as he got closer, Tori did the one thing she had never done before. She gently kissed him.

"Oh come on now Ariella said, you call that a kiss. Walker show her how it's done."

Walker kissed her fiercely and passionately and heard her whimper slightly. He then grabbed her hair and turned her head to the side and bit her, taking only a little and replacing it with his.

"Hell now that's what I'm talking about Hayden said with his usual deep and throaty laugh."

Tori never felt anything so intense in her life and the taste of his blood was unlike nothing she had ever tasted before.

Hayden and Ariella smiled. "Wow! Her expression is priceless Ariella said."

"I seem to remember that same expression on your face as well Ariella."Hayden said with a cheeky smile on his face.

Destiny opened her eyes and saw a man looking down at her. She had never seen anyone as beautiful as he was, he had a sweet but very handsome baby face, soft warm blue/ green eyes and thick jet black hair.

"Hello and are you an angel sent to save me?" Destiny asked still trying to catch a breath."

"Oh he's something alright, but I don't think Angel would be the word I'm looking for." Walker laughed as he stood close to Tori and smiled.

Keeler looked at Walker and gave him a serious go to hell look, before chuckling.

"Ok guys we need to start getting these girls on the fast track to healing and turning because we have some nasty things coming at us and we need all the help we can get. Jonathon told them.

Keeler, Jonathon and Riley asked the girls the usual question. "You don't wanna live forever do ya?" When they heard the girls respond with yes, they bit them and shared their blood multiple times and stayed where they were until the girls were healed and had woke up.