Chapter - 1

Nobody's P. O. V
                 "Magnolia Town." The biggest town of Fiore and main habour town. The wealthiest family of Magnolia was "Heartifilia Family."
                   Lucy Heartifilia. The second daughter of Heartifilia Family and the commander of Magnolia's Navy. Her features were Age of seventeen, had blonde hair and chocolate brown eyes.
                   Her father, Mr. Jade Heartifilia didn't allow her to be a commander of Navy. But, he couldn't stop her because of her uninspiring. Lucy came from ancestry of rich family but she treated the people equally. So, her soldiers loved her very much. But, she was dutiful and austere so that her navy soldiers obeyed and loved her very much.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            Year XX. 791. XX.
Lucy' s P. O. V
                    I came to check the outposts beside the beach and met Levy-chan. Levy Mc Garden. She was one of my best friends and second commander of Navy. Levy-chan smiled and said.
                   "Lu-chan!!! You come to check?"
                     I frowned my bows and replied.
                    "Levy-chan !!!! My name is Lucy. Not Lu-chan. Don't call me like that. It is duty time. So, you must respect your chief!!!!!"
                     Levy-chan smiled and said.
                     "Yes, commander Lucy." I sighed and asked her.
                     "Do you hear about pirates?"
                     "Fairy Tail has destroyed another ship that sails near the Clover Town, commander." My eyes widened and asked her.
                     "Is everyone okey? Are they hurt?"
                      "No one hurt. They only took jewel and precious things." I sighed.
                       "Tell me about Fairy Tail"
                       "Their Captain is Natsu Dragneel. A Fire Dragon Slayer. Below him is Erza Scarlet. She's Captain's Assistant and requip wizard. The sail master is Gray Fullbester, ice magic wizard and the gunner is Gajeel Redfox, Iron Dragon Slayer. Wendy Marvell, Sky Dragon Slayer. Cana Alberona, card magic wizard and Strauss Family. As known as the last Take Over Magic wizards."
                       "I see. I think, they are a part of guild called Fairy Tail. So, we have to catch them and their guild." Levy-chan said.
                        "But, commander, they are too strong. We can't catch them. And, they all are wizards." That time, Juvia came into outpost. Juvia Locker. She was another my best friend and second commander of Navy. Juvia joined Levy and told me.
                        "Juvia think Commander can't catch Fairy Tail.  Even Juvia and Levy, water wizard and solid script wizard can't catch them. A normal person can't catch them." Juvia said and realized that she was wrong.
                         I bit my lips and tightened my sword. I looked at her and said.
                         "I don't care that how they are strong. I don't care that I am not a wizard. I don't care that you say I am weak. I have my sword and I will catch them soon. If you can't catch them, I will catch them alone. Watch it!!!!"
                          I turned and about to go outside. But, Juvia pulled my sleeve and said.
                          "Lucy-san!!! Juvia is sorry for her speech. Please don't do it alone. Juvia knows that Lucy-san hate pirates because they killed Lucy-san 's mother and big sister. But, you, Juvia and Levy-san are friends. Friends do anything together. So, we will catch them together."
                           I smiled  and nodded my head. I hugged her and said.
                          "Okey, now I have to report this to brother, I means General Jellal." She released me and I went outside and turned my direction to my General Jellal Fernandes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To be continue.