s e v e n

the field trip had come by quickly, causing lisa to forget about the whole slip that was due, but ms. jennie was so eager for the student to go that she called lisa's mother the morning of the field trip. lisa's mind was occupied with several thoughts about what happened two days ago, but the discussion was closed since ms. jennie defended and forbid herself from ever doing such a thing to lisa.

it was clear in the art teacher's tone that she meant whatever she said and lisa didn't wanna go behind her back, betraying her trust that she would let the topic go, but she had to find out if the story was true unless she wanted to forget about her going to her dream college.

"hey, you okay?" seulgi asked, pulling out her earphones to talk to her friend. lisa hadn't realized, but ever second her facial expression would change. the amount of pressure hanging on her shoulder was, no doubt, stressful and she could forget about all this which would probably be the best choice for her and her future.

"yeah, just thinking." lisa simply answered, chuckling to ease the tension. she could feel the art teacher's from the back of the bus, just staring and staring. as much as lisa didn't their eyes to meet, the uncomfortable attention was dawning on her so, she did the opposite of what she wanted to do. their eyes met, making ms. jennie smile.

"lisa, you're the only student i've ever fallen for, ever."
"i'll take the blame."

the words that left the teacher's mouth two days ago kept replaying in lisa's mind, making her ask herself if she was telling the truth. she was broken out of her thoughts once again by seulgi, who didn't know what had gotten into her best friend recently since this has been happening for the past two days. "you're fading away from the world again, which is what you've been doing for the past few days."

lisa chuckled, wrapping her arm around seulgi's shoulders. "i'm sorry, just been thinking a lot." her mind was fully occupied with what might happen in the classes. she's never seen a teacher so determined to let her go on the field trip.

the ride to the art class didn't continue for much longer. the students reached the large building, surprised by how beautiful one large building could look. the large, sky blue colored building had a great motivational quote about life that could hopefully help others that were having an extremely bad day.

"life always offers us a second chance... It's called TOMORROW."

lisa chuckled, following the other students that were just as amazed as she was. inside the beautiful was even more beautiful, mesmerizing enough to forgot about whatever was on your mind at the current moment. analyzing the building soon came to an end when she felt someone lightly squeeze her cold, numb hands. "you enjoying it so far?" ms. jennie observed the building, replacing her brown eyes on the beautiful creation beside her.

"yeah." the student said in a whisper tone, keeping her eyes from meeting the art teacher's.

"i see you're still thinking about the story that jisoo told you, huh? believe me when i say this, lisa, you're my first." ms. jennie said, leaving the younger to think about what had been said. my first?

the art class went by smoothly. all the students learned to actually create a beautiful sunset, practically matching the art instructor's own painted model. the slight tugging that lisa felt on the end of her jacket, causing her to remove her eyes off the instructor. the art teacher gestured her to follow behind, silently.

soon, lisa found herself sharing a small bathroom stall with the art teacher herself. before speaking, lips were pushed onto the others with no regrets. ms. jennie forced the younger's arms around her hips, closing the small gap between them that irritated her. lisa stood there, not wanting to fall into the teacher's trap, but then again, she could feel her heart beating faster than ever. her body wanted this, she wanted this.

her hands moved up and down ms. jennie's back, pulling the teacher closer. low moans were heard between the two as their mouths moved together. ms. jennie pulled away, slowly, using her chance to give one last little peck. "you think too much that you don't realize that you want this yourself, lisa. just listen to your heart and let me be with you."

"what?"

"you heard me, correctly, but this is your time to actually think about this. i really want you to think this through and give me an answer soon, lisa." ms. jennie said.

ms. jennie wants to be with her? isn't that breaking the school policy for teachers and students. if they get caught, lisa could be expelled, earning a mark on her record and the same goes for ms. jennie. "ms. jennie, we can't do this."

the art teacher grabbed the student's hands, rubbing them, gently with her thumb. she exhaled, not knowing what to do in order to get ms. kim's great impact off of her mind forever. "lisa, ms. kim is lying to you and i told you that i would risk anything for you."

"this is still wrong."

"you never know until you find out," ms. jennie said, bringing her face closer to the younger's. "just let me be with you, please." the art teacher pleaded before attaching her lips to lisa's. seconds later, the teacher wrapped her arms around the student's waist, pulling them closer. the younger's mind was filled with thoughts, but ms. jennie was right. maybe, taking risks isn't the worst choice.

ms. jennie pulled away, leaving her arms wrapped around lisa's waist, placing her forehead on the younger's. "i wanna be with you, baby girl."