Destiny's choice

When I said that, he had a confusion look on his face. "I cant smell...but we should go and check it out then to make sure its nothing bad."

We walked to the hall where the kitchen was (who wouldn't check there first?) and seen the flames roaring out of the door and licking the walls.

I gasp as Fredrick took my hand and (tried his best to) run back into the office.

Before we could exit out to the other hall, he stopped.

I stood baffled. "Fredrick! We have to leave now! The building is going to come down at any moment!"

He turns and looks at me with black liquid leaking down his face, my heart dropped when he said " I know...but I cant lose you again. I waited forever to have you back in my arms...and I be crazy to I let you go again..." With that he picked me up against my own will.

I started to scream and hit his shoulders , being for him to let me go as I felt the fire behind us get closer. He smashed his lips against mine, the kiss was bitter sweet...sweet because I finally got to kiss the love of my life....and bitter because the love of my life is going to make sure we stay together till death takes us both.

The last moments of my life, I felt myself change.... and then I heard some familiar voices beckoning me to play hide and seek with them.... and then I felt my hand begin tugged as my smile grew into a loving and playful one.

???

I sighed as I look to the debris of what was left of the building on the ground...

For years I had watched over my little girl grow up into a beautiful woman....and then the accident occurred. It broke my heart to hear that my ex wife died and my little girl lost all of her past memories...of us being a true family before I committed all those murders.

I knew she was in there, I wanted to get her out...I wanted to stop her, but I knew I would only confuse her and scare her. I knew she wouldn't remember me, and if she did...there was no doubt in my mind she would have went to the police and told them of my where about

That's why I started the fire....in hopes to burn this place before she got here.

I was lucky to not be seen by any of the animatronics so I knew my best bet was to get the kitchen on fire, then it would spread throughout the building.

I was miscalculated though...I should have started earlier before she got here....but how was I suppose to know she would get here 40 minutes earlier than I planned?

The feeling of lost and sadness only stayed in my heart for a bit, but I let it all go with each puff of smoke from the cigar I had.

I figured it was time to leave before the owner gets here and sees the devastating catastrophe, so with one last look of the ashes and dust, I turn and walked a mile and a half down the road where I parked my car to keep others from knowing I was here.

I took a deep breath and started my engine, then I headed towards a town where I heard rumors of the Fazebears new establishment would be opening next year or two.

I tried to save her....but I couldn't