reaction time!

Reaction when slenderman starts to tell all the creepypasta's and you off for breaking something of his.

Aries: * starts to scream back at him and name every bad thing he has ever done in his past*

Taurus: *stands there glaring* *slender gets quieter and quieter*
*slender gets scared so he teleport away*

Gemini: *is eating really loudly through out lecture*

Cancer: *falls asleep standing up, wakes up when slenderman dangles you upside down*

Leo: *is trying to whisper stupid secrets to Jeff, but you both end up laughing really hard*

Virgo: *pick pockets everyone around her, ends up leaving with Jeff's knife, LJ candy, toby's hatchet and Ben's hat*

Libra: *doesn't even listen to the entire thing, ends up walking off halfway through the lecture cause they got bored*

Scorpio: *doesn't care, is sharpening weapons*

Sagittarius: *starts to mimic him, exaggerating him and waving your arms around like a octopus*

Capricorn: *didn't even bother to show up*

Aquarius: *making a smoothie in the kitchen while he is talking, pressing the button every time he swears*

Pisces: *is such a ninja they crept over to the kitchen and ate all of the waffles, cheesecake and candy in there.*